What do you think about iPad Air?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I really surprised with the small size of that thing and the power it has.

The bad thing is just the camera, but it's a lot cheaper than the Iphone 5s (Those two has the same perfomance)

It looks beautiful, but the weight wasn't really such a big thing/problem for me with the previous iPad (s). Anyone knows the price, I don't have an iPad because it was soo costly.

The bad thing is just the camera
What's wrong with the camera?
Anyone knows the price
As of writing this, the Wi-Fi only model is $499 US if purchased straight from Apple.com.

Reactions: Reece
What's wrong with the camera?

It has a old camera.
It's a 5mpx iSight when now Apple has the FaceTime HD.

That's all, the only bad thing of the tablet.

Actually it is the only Apple product I like. It looks really good with a fair price :D

I say they make to many things. iPad Air doesn't seem all that great. In about 6 months after it's release, a newer product will be introduced as something "better".

I say they make to many things. iPad Air doesn't seem all that great. In about 6 months after it's release, a newer product will be introduced as something "better".

It can be the Ipad Air S or the Ipad Cloud... Maybe iPad Oxygen?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was named that. Apple comes up with some ridiculous names for their products.

Maybe, the IPad Cloud sounds totally legit though :)

Did anyone check out the iPad Air yet? It's a new tablet by Apple - http://www.apple.com/ipad-air/

What do you think?
Want to know what I think ? The ipad air is just like a normal ipad they just add minor stuff to the new ipad and just modify the look of it almost every ipad model is the same , it's just the same stuff you see everyday.

Want to know what I think ? The ipad air is just like a normal ipad they just add minor stuff to the new ipad and just modify the look of it almost every ipad model is the same , it's just the same stuff you see everyday.
That's true. The only differences between the iPad 4 and the iPad Air are the chipset/cpu/gpu and the dimensions/weight (not counting iOS 7 because it's software). On the bright side, it costs the same as the iPad 4.

I personally don't like the iPad. It's a great device but for power users, a hybrid is probably a better choice.

Don't play Temple Run on it! You could break it.

OMG everyone is saying about how cool it is to own one but i tell them it depends what you use it for - if you need it for school and have lots of space then its pointless getting it - id rather a full screen iPad - nicer games lol

Looks good! I want one. It's so slim and sleek. Another masterpiece from Apple. <3

This phone is very bonny for a iphone and it doesn't weight big since it's tin but i have to say i like it but i don't think one day i may buy to expansive for my salary.

This phone is very bonny for a iphone and it doesn't weight big since it's tin but i have to say i like it but i don't think one day i may buy to expansive for my salary.
It's an iPad (tablet), ;)

I know my mistake but it's still cost to expansive.

Back