AC:NH What do you think about May Day in ACNH?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
May Day is finally here in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Make sure to check out the Town Hall and get your May Day ticket from Tom Nook so you can travel to a special island for an event from the Dodo Airport.

How did you guys enjoy the May Day event in the game?

Reactions: Yumi Chi
I really liked it. The maze had actual puzzle elements in it and the best part was meeting rover of course. I spent 20 minutes pushing him around to different spots for taking pictures. He also hinted to a future visit to your island. So im looking forward to that. And you also get 27,000 bells in vouchers. So in the end i say it was a good event

Really cool way to use the game's mechanics imo. Makes you really think about the different things that you were taught from the beginning! On a side note, I talked about the event with a friend earlier today and it turns out we both had different was of completing it! really cool when the game lets you think of different solutions for the same problems.

Really cool way to use the game's mechanics imo. Makes you really think about the different things that you were taught from the beginning! On a side note, I talked about the event with a friend earlier today and it turns out we both had different was of completing it! really cool when the game lets you think of different solutions for the same problems.
There were multiple ways? Do you mean using the shovel for the three trees instead of the axe? Because if you use the shovel, you use up the fruit and cant collect all 9 bell vouchers.

you use up the fruit and cant collect all 9 bell vouchers.
That me :c

Although I didn't really care. Would have hurt if it was Nook Miles Tickets tho.

That me :c

Although I didn't really care. Would have hurt if it was Nook Miles Tickets tho.
True. 27k bells seems really less now cuz everybody rich now. Also, nook mile tickets can be farmed too. Especially during the nature day events. Just do the first 5 nook tasks, time travel to the next day and repeat.

There were multiple ways? Do you mean using the shovel for the three trees instead of the axe? Because if you use the shovel, you use up the fruit and cant collect all 9 bell vouchers.

yep! he couldn't get the last 5 vouchers in the end...but he got to see Rover at the very least! :D

yep! he couldn't get the last 5 vouchers in the end...but he got to see Rover at the very least! :D
Rover da best

It was quite fun to play. Will there be more chances to have more goes over next 7 days? or was it a one time thing? I couldn't get near to group of 4 tickets :( and didn't have enough apples left to get them even if I did, there was a line of 3 rocks...

It was quite fun to play. Will there be more chances to have more goes over next 7 days? or was it a one time thing? I couldn't get near to group of 4 tickets :( and didn't have enough apples left to get them even if I did, there was a line of 3 rocks...
Sadly a one time thing. You cant do it again even with time travel.

Reactions: Marc
Maze was fun loved it, main prize was confusing & seemed more like a hint then a prize..

It was a fun little island. Gives me optimism for future events.

Back