Splatoon 2 What do you think about the four new Splat2 weapons?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Four new weapons were added to Splatoon 2 yesterday:
  • Bamboozler 14 Mk II (Sub: Toxic Mist, Special: Burst Rush)
  • Tenta Sorella Brella (Sub: Splash Wall, Special: Curling Bomb Launcher)
  • Ballpoint Splatling (Sub: Toxic Mist, Special: Inkjet)
  • Explosher (Sub: Sprinkler, Special: Bubble Blower)
pTtCGIR.jpg

I'd say the explosher and ballpoint splatling are the most dangerous weapons if you find a good player using either online. Tenta Sorella Brella is decent too but I've only seen one good player with it so far.

What do you think about the new weapons that were recently added?

Think there pretty neat def gonna change it up a lil if u run into someone good using em

I'm liking the feel of the Explosher. I like the look of the Ballpoint Splatting , but I can never work a splatting so sadly I will rarely use it.

Ballpoint is hard. Its good at close range for 2 seconds before going into nearly perfect accuracy, so your aim has to be as good as a charger but it doesn’t instantly splat.

I couldn't care less about the new bamboo and brella because I don't use any variants of them at all. :lapras:

Explosher is way too slow for my liking. I tried it and it really doesn't suit my playstyle anyways (It's more of a supportive/defensive weapon). Although the damage is high, you need very good aim as well. Here's me thinking the Sloshing machine was sluggish. xD

As for the Ballpoint splatling, It's pretty neat and interesting. Increased range and maintained high mobility are both useful. I might try it out a bit more in league and turf though, To get to grips with it. A cross between the hydra and mini was a great idea. :eyes2:

Back