What do you think about the Mario and Luigi: Dream Team demo?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I downloaded the Mario and Luigi: Dream Team demo some days ago and I played it for a couple of minutes, but I could not see myself playing that game for hours. It's decent but I'm not a fan of it.

Did you download the Mario and Luigi: Dream Team demo yet? What do you think about it?

It's not available on the UK eShop at least I couldn't find it. When it comes out I'll definitely give it a try.

It had some positive reviews so I downloaded the demo. While it was OK it couldn't make me want to buy the game.

It's not available on the UK eShop at least I couldn't find it. When it comes out I'll definitely give it a try.
I did a search and I could not find any information about its demo on the UK eShop, :cry:

I played it. I want it. Don't have the money for it.

I did a search and I could not find any information about its demo on the UK eShop, :cry:
Yeah, me too. I hate it when there's stuff missing from one eShop. It should've been there. Nintendo!! :punch:

I downloaded it and played it, it was really great! I wish I had the money to purchase it, though!

I downloaded it and played it, it was really great! I wish I had the money to purchase it, though!
Why can't you play the full game on @Onett's 3DS?

Why can't you play the full game on @Onett's 3DS?
maybe because @Onett likes charging people for playing on his 3DS? xD Atta Boy! that's how you do real business xD

maybe because @Onett likes charging people for playing on his 3DS? xD Atta Boy! that's how you do real business xD

Mmm... I thinking, we really need an account system on eShop :cry:

I don't have the game. @Everyone

What made you change your mind? (in the shoutbox you said that you were going to buy the game :unsure:)

So you don't bought the game, when you said it on the shoutbox...
Like @Mark asked, why you change your mind?

I'm going to save up for Wind Waker HD. @Everyone

i liked it it is actualy
the easiest part of the game
but i liked it and i got the game i would recomend it to any mario fan. it is the best mario and luigi series game yet.

It was all right, but I think the exploring part is getting old/ having to use 3D on for boss attacks isn't very nice (because it's easier to avoid some attacks that way)/ I'm sure I'd get Inside Story before this (just for Fawful)/ the Luigi dream stuff is gimmicky/ already played Superstar Saga and PiT.

Reactions: Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back