What do you think about the new Kensa weapons?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
In the new Splatoon 2 update, Nintendo added a couple of new weapons. They all have the "Kensa" name. We have two new chargers, one new roller, a new splattershop and a new dualies.

Splattershot Kensa
Sub: Suction Bombs
Special: Tenta Missiles

zfk4YHU.jpg

Splat Charger Kensa
Sub: Sprinkler
Special: Baller

AND

Splat Charger Scope Kensa
Sub: Sprinkler

DshBw5J.jpg

Splat Dualies Kensa
Sub: Suction Bombs

lgieMAm.jpg

Splat Roller Kensa
Sub: Splat Bomb
Special: Bubble Blower

PbQbUnc.jpg

So far I've only tried the roller and one charger. The roller is just like the regular splat roller.. just with a different sub and special. I prefer the regular roller to the Kensa roller >.>

What do you guys think about the new weapons?

Reactions: AricAttack and Samster
I’m always for adding new weapons, and beside that, these weapons are pretty neat! They have a very modern and sleek design, and they’re very easy to use in battle. Personally, I’ve only tried the Kensa Splattershot and the Kensa Roller, but dang, they’re cool! I’m hoping to try the chargers and the dualies later on, too!

Kensa splatterscope<3

Ok I love the kensa splattershot. I run a lot of special power up with it so i can cause a mini-inkstrike and make the enemy team tun from the splatzone/tower, or will run special saver so i can throw 2 suctions and cover the tower. The splattershot also looks pretty clean and fits with my clothes pretty well (which is always very important lol).

Reactions: AricAttack
Back