Breath of the Wild What do you think about Zelda Wii U currently?

• Thread starter AlphaMagi
  • Start date
AlphaMagi

AlphaMagi

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Zelda Wii U (according to Wikipedia) was the second most anticipated game of 2015 only beaten by the Witcher 3!
It has also been a Work in Progress (WIP) for four years with the LARGEST amount of developers working on it. Its definitely Nintendo's most pricey project to date. But then 3 months ago, Nintendo released actual gameplay footage of the game in it's current state.
I'm curious to see what you all think of it. Personally, I think that it looks amazing and really showcases how big the world is going to be. I really hope when the game releases it can live up to the original standards of Zelda games, because I am curious to what people think about the log distance travelling and the shortcuts and the different ways to progress through the game.

Yes I am very excited for this game even though I only have the 3ds and not the Wii U . It really makes me want to get the Wii U now ._, It looks so amazing and I really love the open world that is so giant because it was something that I have always dreamed of . I love exploring so this game and world would be perfect for my type of play styles :D ..... too bad not for 3ds :(

Reactions: AlphaMagi
well its gonna be the best zelda since windwaker. Some people have doubts about it because of skyward sword. But this zelda is nowhere near skyward sword. It is truley amazing. and I cannot wait to get it.

while I am obviously excited ! I need to see more to actually be convinced, the gameplay looks brilliant as ever but zelda has always been for the story and atmosphere for me !

Well Im kindof hopeing the storys gonna be like in zelda 1. I just don't want a long story with many cutscenes that interfere with the games enjoyment.

Currently, I think this game will sell like hotcakes if it releases near the holiday season, which I'm pretty sure it will be released near. The game's world looks just amazing, no questions asked. It's a mix of Skyward Sword and Wind Waker, as well as the world of Twilight Princess. Not to mention, the graphics are some of the best I've seen on the Wii U. I can only imagine how much there would be to explore *o*

Reactions: AlphaMagi
Im on the fence about it still, but Im gonna buy it anyway

it is totally nintendo's heaviest game to strike wii u and i think it would be something amazing and really worth playing. i almost pee on my pants when i saw that gameplay footage. i just trust nintendo is doing a really good work developing this game and i think it i alright they delayed to give us something really worthwhile.

This game is one of the things on my "Hype List" Of course I like Zelda, and this game has been delayed, which has made me upset, but that only means that Nintendo will try to include more things (Side Quests, Mini Dungeons, etc.) into the game. Lets hope that nothing else would go wrong during development, or else we will have to wait until later next year or even worse, 2017.

Back