Spin Off What do you think happens to pokemon caught by void shadows in super mystery dungeon?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so after multiple playthroughs on pokemon super mystery dungeon, ive had some interesting thoughts and ideas about the things called void shadows that we see later in the game. my biggest question of all is this: what happens if a pokemon is caught by these things? do they just die, or are they taken somewhere else in the voidlands (possibly further down since nuzleaf says the voidlands are layered later on after you escape)? i thought this would make an interesting debate/ discussion thread to people who have finished the game since the answer to this question was never officially revealed in the game itself. my best guess is if a pokemon gets caught by void shadows, they're pulled to a lower level of the voidlands. this might be correct since the void shadows dissipate into the ground after taking hold of a pokemon and vanish, it would make sense to some extent knowing these things.

so we have the ancient writings written by mew as well, but the part about the warning of void shadows cuts off before he/ she could finish and they probably fled last minute after encountering void shadows, aside from nuzleaf's dialogue telling you they're layered, which aside from the animations for void shadows is all we really have to work with in terms of speculation here. what do you think happens to pokemon that get caught by void shadows?

Back