Mario Maker What do you think is better between Casual or Hardcore in Super Mario Maker?

• Thread starter Jacklack3
  • Start date

What do you think is better? Casual or Hardcore?

• Casual

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Hardcore

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Jacklack3

Jacklack3

yumyum
Towns Folk
I think Casual is better. It can be very creative if its a casual level because your not thinking of how to make the level harder, plus hardcore can be very hard if you want your level to be pretty! I love making casual levels (Not in super Mario maker, i don't have it :-( ) because its easy to know if the levels okay or not! If i can beat like i was playing a real Mario level! What are your guys thoughts on this? And make sure to explain why you pick Casual or Hardcore!

I think Casual is better. It can be very creative if its a casual level because your not thinking of how to make the level harder, plus hardcore can be very hard if you want your level to be pretty! I love making casual levels (Not in super Mario maker, i don't have it :-( ) because its easy to know if the levels okay or not! If i can beat like i was playing a real Mario level! What are your guys thoughts on this? And make sure to explain why you pick Casual or Hardcore!
Yes i agree.
Some hardcore stages are just so ridiculous, they're not even fun.
Now casual stages like you said, are very creative and theyre all about fun. Especially the don't move ones, they're just so appealing and makes you admire all the hard work.
Some hardcore stuff can be fun, but they're rare. And there are some people famous for hardcore stages. If i ever see an alpharad stage in 100 mario challenge, id quit.
Just so you know, I'm speaking from not too much experience, as i dont have mario maker, but i do often play 100 mario with my friend. That said my opinion is probably pretty different from others.

I don't own Super Mario Maker, but... I like a good mix of casual and hardcore. Casual can help ease newcomers to the Mario series, while Hardcore can offer challenge to Mario veterans. This is really what makes Mario Maker great.

Casual is good I seen the hardcore levels on YouTube. I think Ross made levels specifically for that level and I seen Markiplier grow angry.

And plus I don't playing levels that people make to specifically make you angry it's no fun.

I prefer casual levels, since they are creative and fun. Not to mention that they are also worth your time playing through. Hardcore levels can be the same thing, but that rarely happens. Most of the time, hardcore levels are shoved into the Expert mode of 100 Mario Challenge since they include blind jumps, instant death in the beginning of the level, or one block jumps all the time. Those levels are quite annoying, and there are a lot of levels that just have a lot of enemies on screen and they expect you to clear that in a perfect run.... with no power ups.

I prefer casual levels because I am not good at platformers so I can actually beat levels.Casual levels are also better becuse you are not making someone angry while playing your level

Woah, am I the only one who likes hardcore? Hardcore is better because any veteran players who played all the Mario games (that's me) get something that challenges your skill. Casual is fun and all, but hardcore tests those skills you got over playing the mario games and lets you know how well you have done something.

I tend to prefer the more challenging levels compared to the easier, casual levels. I love the feeling of a challenging platforming level, unless, that is, the level has been made to be nearly impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back