What do you think is the best announced switch game so far?

• Thread starter Eric Cartman
  • Start date

What annouced game is the best?

• TLOZ: Breath of the Wild

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Super mario Odyssey

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Splatoon 2

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 1 2 switch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arms

• Xenoverse 2

• The binding of Isaac afterbirth +

• Other

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman

BEWARE OF ADS
Towns Folk
Ever since the switch has been announced some good anticipated games have been announced for it. So far the world wide best selling game for the switch right now is The legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild. Though I would like to see your opinion of what is the best announced game so far.

Splatoon 2/Mario Odyssey/ARMS. If I had to pick one, Odyssey

I think Odyssey has been the best so far, because it looks bigger than other Mario games predating it. (You travel to entire planets, doing what Mario does best. It's like Mario's take on No Man's Sky.)

As big a Zelda fan I am, there's no question that the best one so far is Super Mario Odyssey. A huge, open-world, 3D Mario game made specifically for the console - with really gorgeous visuals too boot. BotW certainly comes close second but it's essentially a port from Wii U, so yeah. The Switch will have an excellent holiday with SMOdyssey and Zelda BotW together.

I am super hype for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and the return of battle mode. The fact that I can also play as King Boo is perfect for me! I just wish it was a launch game and that they introduced a new course or two. Then again they may be saving that announcement for another time, I don't know. Regardless, for now I am happy with BotW until Mario Kart 8 Deluxe comes out next month.

Breath of the Wild is definitely the best announced game for the Switch. Everything about it is amazing: the graphics, the idea of an open world. I really want to get the Switch and this game, but for now I'm going to have to buy Breath of the Wild on my Wii U. I've read there isn't too much difference between the one on Switch vs the one on Wii U, so that's another good thing about it.

One I haven't seen people talk a lot about is Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I haven't finished Xenoblade Chronicles 3d yet, but am actively playing it, and I love it so far. Really want to finish it and buy the sequel. It may not be THE BEST, but it definitely looks good, and I'd love to see it get more recognition. One thing i really liked about the trailer was the art style. The anime style character just seem to fit the game better. One thing I don't like about Chronicles 3d is the character models which always just seemed weird and ugly to me.

When you say Switch game....do you mean exclusive switch game? If so, I think it is Super Mario Odyssey, It just got me crying once I watched the switch presentation back in January. I said mario odyssey because The legend of zelda was also announced for the nintendo wii u.

When you say Switch game....do you mean exclusive switch game? If so, I think it is Super Mario Odyssey, It just got me crying once I watched the switch presentation back in January. I said mario odyssey because The legend of zelda was also announced for the nintendo wii u.
yeah, and zelda isnt even announced anymore its released so he should take it off the poll

Reactions: EstebanTill2
Mario oddisy is the best so far because nintendo is almost all about mario, mario bros, mario kart, mario party, super mario maker, mario vs dony kong, mario golf.

I don't see how any of those are going to surpass Breath of the Wild for me (I'd be surprised if the Switch ever gets a better game than BOTW, honestly) but if I had to choose it'd probably be Splatoon 2. Mario Odyssey will be great but I'm a sucker for multiplayer.

Back