What do you think Nintendo NX will be like?

• Thread starter ZeldaGuy026
  • Start date
ZeldaGuy026

ZeldaGuy026

Worse than Togashi
Towns Folk
I'm hearing a lot about it in the forums, but I don't really know what is it, aprat from the codename, NX
I know there isn't much information yet, but... What's everything we know about Nintendo NX?

I think that we barely have any information to support a thread like this because all we know is that the Nintendo NX is a new console that Nintendo are making . But it is quite fun to make ideas of what it will be like . We can only wait for other leaks and rumors and the next time Nintendo gives some facts about it :p

I think that console will some kind of mess up of wii and 3ds. Maybe nintendo make that console lile that sometime we can connect it too television and we need it we make that gaming Console portable too or may be that thing is 4ds :p

It probably will be like the wii u, but a different shape. I really would want to get the nx. There also might be games that are only for the nx. The 3ds and wii u, might even be able to connect to the nx. The nx might even change the gaming inudstry. I hope good games come out on the nx.

I think it will be like the wii U, but with a few touchups, better graphics, maybe even 3D for 3D TV's. I also think it could be both a handheld and a console in one, the handheld could be like the wii u gamepad, but smaller and a better design so people don't complain.

It might be a smart phone ... but it am thinking more a mix of portable and console gaming. With the N3ds as a Wiiu control i think they are getting us used to using a portable console as a home one at least for part of one.

The NX will probably be the "next evolution" for Nintendo's home consoles. The only thing I could think will be added would just be 3D, but hopefully it'll be able to play Wii U and Wii games. We might even get a new Smash game in the future, but hopefully Sakurai will still want to work on a new Smash title. I'm not going to buy the NX though. At least until we get some good reviews (but that will be a LONG time, since almost no information is confirmed about it).

Maybe it will be a handheld and a home console BOTH, and it may have 2 parts to it, each sold separately. I know its a crazy idea but there is a possibility. It will most likely be a home console according to me, but Im not so certain.

Back