What do you think Nintendo will be doing in 30 years?

• Thread starter EnderLord
  • Start date
EnderLord

EnderLord

I'm new
Towns Folk
Like, what consoles do you think they would make? What games? Would Mario still be around? Do you think Smash Bros. would get a new game by that time? What do you think will be going on at Nintendo on the 60 year anniversary of the release of Super Mario Bros, on September 13, 2045?

Reactions: AricAttack
They'd be a top competitor with Disney Land with their own Nintendo Land.

Reactions: EnderLord
Nintendo Labo Classics Series
A Remake of the First 5 Labo Kits to celebrate it's 30th Anniversary
Robot Kit
Variety kit
Vehicle Kit
(Insert the possible other 2)
Available in the future
That or something to do with cardboard

Nintendo Labo Classics Series
A Remake of the First 5 Labo Kits to celebrate it's 30th Anniversary
Robot Kit
Variety kit
Vehicle Kit
(Insert the possible other 2)
Available in the future
That or something to do with cardboard
Its labo, but made with new bendable steel! No more worries about it getting damaged, but still as easy as ever to build! You can also download the labo program to your AHRA (at home robot assistant) and it will build it for you!

Super Smash Bros Ultimate Mega Ultra Deluxe will come out! 37 new characters, and Waluigi will not be in it still!

Reactions: Mizunil and EnderLord
I'd like to hope Nintendo will still making games in 30 years. Seems like by then they might have a console like the switch, but so powerful it can do photo realism in handheld mode! That's my guess at least, but I'm sure Nintendo will throw some new curve ball at us.

Reactions: Mizunil, Alex.Dips and EnderLord
In 30 years? Finally release SNES games on Switch Online.

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil, Alex.Dips and EnderLord
In 30 years? Finally release SNES games on Switch Online.

In 30 years? I dont think it would take that long for Nintendo to do that. The switch will probably be long dead by then.

In 30 years? I dont think it would take that long for Nintendo to do that. The switch will probably be long dead by then.
U wish the switch were ded by then! Introducing the switcHolo which allows you to make your portable screen whatever size you want thanks to its holographic projectors, and its extremely portable as its just two joycons!

Reactions: Mizunil, phofufury and EnderLord
And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for! Introducing Nintendo’s latest console, the Nintendo Real Reality! Put on the headset, load up a game, and you’ll be inside of the game! You can do *anything, from running, jumping, or eating cake with the Mario Bros! Buy it today!

*Please note that dying is also included in the package. You die in the game, you die in real life. But hey, small price to experience the Nintendo Real Reality, right?

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury, Jisenku, Alex.Dips and 2 others
Hopefully producing more innovative titles in our favorite series and coming up with new ones. I see no reason that legacy would ever need to dry up.

They'd probably release a Nintendo Switch Classic.

Reactions: EnderLord and Alex.Dips
From 30 years from now? I think Nintendo will have a console that will let you play the game has a first person when you are sleeping. The device will go over your head and put the game in your dreams using special waves to put the video & audio in there. And you are the main character for the game.

Honestly, I can't even begin to imagine. Nintendo went from the Gameboy to the Switch in 30 years. Imagine what they could accomplish in another 30. Considering the rate at which technology is advancing, who knows?! I'm not expecting the HoloDeck or anything, but I am definitely excited to see what the future brings. I'll be looking forward to it. :D

From 30 years from now? I think Nintendo will have a console that will let you play the game has a first person when you are sleeping. The device will go over your head and put the game in your dreams using special waves to put the video & audio in there. And you are the main character for the game.

cough cough the entire premise of SAO cough cough

I have a feeling that Nintendo won't be that popular in 30 years. It'll be one of those companies that bring nostalgic memories but I don't really think that they will continue to be as popular as they are now if they continue their current business practices while selling faulty hardware. Maybe they might merge with another company. Or they'll just go a new route and become the company that all the people want. If they make that change, they will be super popular and I can see them fully pouring their time into making tripe A VR games, the future of gaming.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
Super Smash Bros. will now feature 128 fighters including Doom Slayer, half the Fire Emblem cast, and the mascot from an obscure 3DS game that was only released in Japan who nobody asked for. Seven more anime swordfighters outside of Fire Emblem will also be added.

Their newest console is a portable controller which displays a 4D hologram. Half the buttons are broken and any attempt to fix them results in a lawsuit from Nintendo. Games for the system cost $200 and an additional $60 for the DLC which often makes up half the actual game.

Like Disney, Nintendo is now a comically evil Bond-esque villain with their own robot army. The new president sits behind a display of TVs while laughing maniacally as he spies on every Holo4D player simultaneously. He is accompanied at all times by his bodyguards who are dressed as Pokemon mascots.

As of Gen XII, four new types have been added - death, famine, war and conquest - to accompany the growing audience and Nintendo's new values. The new mascot is Genocider, a steel/conquest type Pokemon, following Pikachu's death in the Gen XI games Armageddon/Ragnarok/Kaliyuga.

As for Nintendo themselves, their new mascot is Inkling, who has now be redesigned to look like an army soldier. Splatoon itself is now Nintendo's most popular franchise and is a lot more violent as formerly family-friendly games have faded into oblivion. There are two Mario games made for the Holo4d, one Zelda, and five Splatoons.

Word War Three has begun and is primarily fought between Disney and Nintendo in a fight for world domination. By playing Splatoon 7, there is a mode that allows players to control a Nintendroid - the official name of Nintendo's war machines - and fight against Disney's army in the real world.

The future is looking bright!

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury, Artisan, Hibiki_Kuze and 1 other person
There will be an anniversary game for every console that just bricks the system. Other than that every game in the whole Nintendo library will be playable on a huge arcade machine in a museum. Oh yeah and they bring back Melee when they sue for-profit tournaments and win. They will give games out for free to the government who then distributes them to people through the lottery. And I didn't specify which government because everyone will have the same one!

cough cough the entire premise of SAO cough cough
Im waiting for BotW NerveGear :c

Back