What do you think of Google's new look?

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
Google's homepage shows an animation of the old logo being erased ( \D:/ ) and a new one coming up. What do you think of the new logo?
It's all right, although I prefer the old one. This one fits in with Chrome better, I suppose.

I think the new looks cute, like you'd see it in a elementary classroom:D. It's just gonna take sometime to get used too. But I love that they showed the previous googles too.

Reactions: 3823
Pretty good but I'm really used to the old one.

Yeah, it looks cute. The old logo feels firm, but this one is soft. Another rebranding, I suppose?

I really like it, though it'll take some time getting used to :p
You always can stay to old things :p

Seriously? Google is getting a new logo? Gonna have to move over to Bing... Because Its Not Google ;) if you catch my drift lol... anyway, that was really bad, so ignore it :panda: I'd rather not have a new Google logo, since the old was awesome, so I actually agree with @Spinnerweb on this one. The new logo'll suck .-.

It looks nice, but of course it's gonna take time to get used to. The new one looks modern and neat though.

I like the new one. It has such a clean font and modern look to it. ^-^

The new one looks more "kiddy" if you get what I mean. I prefer the old one, it was so cool and befitting of a company this big. It just yelled "I'm good and I look the part too"!

I liked the old one, tbh, but they still do Google Doodles, so that's cool. As long as they don't take those away, I'll be happy.

I liked the old one better.
The new one reminds me of the letters from elementary school and refrigerator magnets.

Though the new logo looks cool and fresh I'm more fond of the old one because it looks nostalgic and it reminds me of preschool.

rip_google_china_thumb%5B2%5D.png

"10/10, too many colors" -IGN

The new logo has a more simplistic, clean look to it. I like it, but I don't know if I prefer it over the previous logo.

I still prefer the old one. The new one looks decent and colorful but growing up with the old logo, reminds me of my child hood

I prefer the older one. The new one is just too smooth and not very memorable. If I had the chance to choose one in the settings I'd pick the old one.

That's a fair point that @Artisan makes. Why can't we choose the design that we prefer

I like the good old Google logo to the point that I was not getting used to the new logo initially, but as time goes, I like the new one even more because it looks more modern and more simple. The new favicon is much better than the previous one, as well.

I don't think any of it matters - New logo, old logo, they're still taking over the world same as before: with AIs and master accounts.

Back