What Do You Think Of My Profile Pic

• Thread starter Dargsidan
  • Start date
D

Dargsidan

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I made it myself and what are your thoughts on it

Interesting :3 It looks pretty neat except that can't really tell what it is ... It seems to be like some sort or Oragami Paper like thing which is folded ... But it seems mostly like some sort of emblem or sign , but it looks great :D If you can just tell ma what exactly it is :rolleyes:

its supposed to be the letter d for dargsidan

It's very abstract. >.<)/

I think it's cool and it's different from other icons here because you created it. I would draw my own but I haven't learned how to draw Jeff yet.

I like the cool colors which is blue and light blue and I like how you kept it simple. And where you made it at? I am a good artist but I usually draw anime characters and such, but nice, very nice profile picture.

I think you could work a bit more on it. If you look closely at your lines, some of them are not properly aligned, or you can see them bleeding a bit on the other colours. And it looks a bit flat.

However, I like the idea behind this.

I hope I didn't hurt you, just wanted to provide an honest and constructive opinion ^^

I think you could work a bit more on it. If you look closely at your lines, some of them are not properly aligned, or you can see them bleeding a bit on the other colours. And it looks a bit flat.

However, I like the idea behind this.

I hope I didn't hurt you, just wanted to provide an honest and constructive opinion ^^

Yeah I agree I think I need to work on the lines. It was my first time doing something like this. You didn't hurt me either.

Background and vignette both look fine, the D itself looks fairly poor tho. The lines aren't even and I honestly thought it was an open envelope before you said it's a D.

Back