What do you think Pokemon Snap's online play will be about?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It's been confirmed that Pokemon Snap will feature online play.

This game isn't about battling other trainers, so what do you think it's all going to be about? :redpanda:

• Informative
Reactions: Jisenku
It's been confirmed that Pokemon Snap will feature online play.

This game isn't about battling other trainers, so what do you think it's all going to be about? :redpanda:
Maybe you both go on the trip together and see who can capture the most photos.
Or you work together to complete the pokedex.

Taking pictures with friends or sharing pictures with friends, that's like the only two things it could be lmao

Taking pictures with friends or sharing pictures with friends, that's like the only two things it could be lmao
OR, one person cosplays as a pokemon while the other person has to find them hidden among the other pokemon.
You need to think out of the box Jdude :eyes2:

• Funny
OR, one person cosplays as a pokemon while the other person has to find them hidden among the other pokemon.
You need to think out of the box Jdude :eyes2:
I don't think Nintendo would think that outside the box

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil, 28142 and phofufury
I don't think Nintendo would think that outside the box
How do you know?
dOeS yOuR uNclE wOrk aT nIntEndO?

Reactions: Mizunil and Jisenku
Online play might be a first person shooter or something like a Mario Party game. Stadium had minigames so this one might? Other than that I say it's just for sharing photos and commenting on them in it's own network.

Co-op while taking photos, competing to see who takes better pictures. A minigame mode also sounds about right since those are common in Nintendo games.

I'm so excited for this game, I've never gotten to play the first one. I hope the replay value will be high; I feel like it may be!

I think the online will be where you and a friend or someone you're paired online with both take pictures to compete for a score. Hopefully there will be more to it than that, but it's a simple game I'm sure, lol

Back