What do you think the book is about in Super Mario Sunshine?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Heyo guys, Samster here, with another fantastic topic to talk about! Maybe I’m trying to get the Billy the Noob Emblem, maybe not. :eyes:

So, you probably didn’t know this, but in Super Mario Sunshine, there’s a really weird object that I can’t make any sense of. If you go to Noki Bay and go to the episode titled “Red Coins in a Bottle”, you’ll be thrown into a mission to collect Red Coins. However, if you dive down into the bottom of the bottle, there’s a sandcastle. Explore it for a bit to find a half opened door. This room is 100% inaccessible, and can’t be entered. However, if you pan the camera just right, you can see a book sitting in the room.

6F39F7D5-A809-449E-BC7C-611912E85296.jpeg

What do you guys think is in the book? Could it have any lore related to the series? Do you think Nintendo put it there on purpose? Discuss away!

Last edited:
You must have 32 coins. Then stand in front of the wall and wait 3.12582 seconds. Then press A and B at the same time. If done correctly, the game will push you into the wall and press the book 29 times rapidly, it will teleport you to a courtyard. Do not stop earlier than 29 or later than 29 times or else your game woll corrupt You then have to defeat Bowser 3 times, by pressing A B A A B A A A A A B 63 times each time. Do it wrong and your game will corrupt. Then you continue through the courtyard. When you reach the end, you will see the book. Press it 22 times quickly and Rosalina will appear with lots of Lumas. Press A each time sje blinks. If done correctly She will then teleport you to the Library in Super Mario Galaxy. Talk to Rosalina after exactly 55.3748 seconds and then she will ask you if you want to read the book. If you press YES the game will corrupt. If you press NO she will say "are you sure?" Keep pressing NO 43 times. On the 44th option, press YES. Then she will open the book. Press A when the first page flips and then you can read it. I know what it says but you have to try it yourself to see what it says. ;)

Do any of it wrong and your game will corrupt. BE CAREFUL!

The book? I think the book has the true, final release date for Half Life 3. It's been hiding for at least 16 or so years and we will finally know, once and for all.

Know what I think? It's either a reference to PMTTYD or Galaxy's old design for Rosalina's book. Either could be wrong but imagine if those games were related to this one somehow. I think the people working for Nintendo just forgot or scrapped the idea but didn't have time to clean it up before release. If there was something important coming from this we would've gotten it by now.

I think it's just a normal book about fish or something. Maybe lighthouses? Or trains. I too, am trying to get an emblem

I would think it’s just a book used for decoration. Older Nintendo games tended to have things like this. Weird little Easter eggs that never went anywhere and just served to confuse people.

Unless it says “W is real”. Then it’s a prophecy and we should be on the lookout for any news about new additions to the Smash Ultimate roster.

I would think it’s just a book used for decoration. Older Nintendo games tended to have things like this. Weird little Easter eggs that never went anywhere and just served to confuse people.

Unless it says “W is real”. Then it’s a prophecy and we should be on the lookout for any news about new additions to the Smash Ultimate roster.
W is real :eyes: THIS JUST IN. DATAMINES FOR SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE SUGGEST WALUIGI AS PLAYABE CHARACTER IN SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE 2: LAW And ORDER

Back