What do you think the next 3D Mario game is gonna be like?

• Thread starter roosters123
  • Start date

Also do you think it's gonna be better than Odyssey?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
roosters123

roosters123

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
It's been a while since Odyssey came out and development on the next game is probably under development. What are your theories on what it will be like?

Well might be like a number 2 of it or something

They'll probably bring FLUDD and all the techniques from Galaxy and add co op (so you can play as Luigi, Daisy, Toad, Toadette, Nabbit, and Rosalina) into the next game and call it Odyssey 2. I doubt there'll be enough buttons for it though. Just my guess as good as anyone else.

They'll probably bring FLUDD and all the techniques from Galaxy and add co op (so you can play as Luigi, Daisy, Toad, Toadette, Nabbit, and Rosalina) into the next game and call it Odyssey 2. I doubt there'll be enough buttons for it though. Just my guess as good as anyone else.
I've been asking for a Super Mario Galaxy 3 for ages, but that'll never happen.

I like the idea of FLUDD and galaxy mechanics being mashed, but I wouldn't be a fan of COOP as that would require a simplification of level design. I think a 2 player coop on galaxy style levels (but more open world) would be ideal. For me, it was always the various types of stages and different personalities to those stages that made the Galaxy series so great.

I don't want a sequel of Odyssey, frankly I didn't like it as much as Galaxy, Sunshine, or even 3d world due to the game being beatable very quickly, and the explorative aspect getting too repetitive in semi-small areas.

I will be surprised if it isn't Odyssey 2 or doesn't use the Odyssey engine.

Back