Gen 6 What do you think Volcanion is such a big deal for?

• Thread starter Awesomeninja432
  • Start date
Awesomeninja432

Awesomeninja432

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I mean, we've known Volcanion since Pokemon X and Y, but now Nintendo is like NEW POKEMON DISCOVERED!! What do you think?

Ummm... It's a big deal because like Hoopa, it's an über legendary. It will most likely have a special move that no other Pokemon can learn. We found out about Hoopa and it was a big deal because of how rare it was. It's the same thing with Volcanion, very rare, and very special.

Ummm... It's a big deal because like Hoopa, it's an über legendary. It will most likely have a special move that no other Pokemon can learn. We found out about Hoopa and it was a big deal because of how rare it was. It's the same thing with Volcanion, very rare, and very special.
Do you think it will be a big deal in the next pokemon game? And why?

Well, for starters.( get it?) Volcanion has the water/fire type, which no other pokemon has. And like most legendary/mythical pokemon, he has a signature move that only he has.

there may be more to it. Maybe.:pompus:

Volcanion is the first and only fire and water pokemon to begin. And he has this cool and awesome and just overpowered move that has to do with steam. Which fits since he's fire and water. He's also what's left of the pokedex for some and for others, he's the first and the hope for a new gen. Since he was actually never introduced by nintendo before, the only way you could have known him was from the leak. Or from the articles online about him.
That's why they say new pokemon, because people shouldn't have known that.
And the only way you could have had him was with power save.
Oh yeah and did i mention he's cool yet!?

Reactions: Jyoster134
Volcanion is the first and only fire and water pokemon to begin. And he has this cool and awesome and just overpowered move that has to do with steam. Which fits since he's fire and water. He's also what's left of the pokedex for some and for others, he's the first and the hope for a new gen. Since he was actually never introduced by nintendo before, the only way you could have known him was from the leak. Or from the articles online about him.
That's why they say new pokemon, because people shouldn't have known that.
And the only way you could have had him was with power save.
Oh yeah and did i mention he's cool yet!?
All solid point my friend, anyone else want to say something?

Reactions: kr3rdparty
Who the heck is Volcanion?

Who the heck is Volcanion?
Unless you been living under a rock during this time, (no offense) Volcanion is the new Mystical pokemon confirmed.

Unless you been living under a rock during this time, (no offense) Volcanion is the new Mystical pokemon confirmed.
I already looked up the Pokémon.And quite frankly, I have been living under a rock because I don't give enough of a damn about Pokémon like most people. Should this Pokémon be available via Mystery Gift that I can obtain to my limits, I will get it. But like Diance and Steven's Metagross, it will just sit in my PC.

I already looked up the Pokémon.And quite frankly, I have been living under a rock because I don't give enough of a damn about Pokémon like most people. Should this Pokémon be available via Mystery Gift that I can obtain to my limits, I will get it. But like Diance and Steven's Metagross, it will just sit in my PC.
Fair points.

Even though he is just a lump of rock shaped like a volcano, Look at how hoopa turned out. Hes the most powerful legend they have EVER made, and that's saying a lot. If hoopa turned out to be the best legend they ever made, surely they will make volcanion even better. I dont know how it can get much better than hoopa, but it defiantly will be cool

And, despite all the hype they want to put into it, they still won't tell us when we can get a legit one through spotpass. In fact, they won't tell us until about a week befor it's avalible, and you only get 5 days to claim it. Pretty much the entire reason I don't like the way event pokemon are handled.

Back