What do you want to see in Breath of the Wild 2?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Nintendo has confirmed that a sequel will be made to the hit Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Nintendo Switch game. I'm hoping it gets a totally new name instead of having to call it The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2.

Anyway, for those who have played the game, what would you like to see in the sequel?

Zelda to be playable, Boomies and Zoomies to still be a thing, no weapon durability (or at least, an incredibly revised system so it's not as stupid), a more enriched world.

Give Link Pegasus Boots early in the game so traversing doesn't take forever. A way to combine items to make new ones. Online multiplayer for dungeons or just bosses. I read somewhere there wasn't enough enemy variety so that too.

What @Sky said about Zelda being playable, lol. :p For it to be co-op, so you can run and do awesome maneuvers with your pal and take the armies of monsters together. *^* Pets, but who doesn't want those? And ( Probably just je ) more romance between Link and Zelda. :love:

...Don't look at me like that! :eyes2:

Real fishing no more bomb fishing..
More house decoration, bigger world.
Ocean sailing like in wind water let us buy a boat & sail seas.
I want to play as a girl player give us a choice to play as Zelda!
More enhanced cooking.
Flying contraptions
I’d like to see a Large Zelda game with loads of new elements & old ones too can’t wait to see what they do with 2.

Reactions: Mizunil
A lot of people I’ve seen have wanted dungeons again, not everyone was a big fan of the divine beasts. Me personally, I want more of the same from the first game. I thought the game was just about perfect.

Two things that I can think of right off the top of my head, though, would be better climbing gear and weapons. I’ll dive into what I mean by that. I think that climbing gear that is difficult to obtain but would allow you to climb normally even during rain would be really awesome. My only other request would be a weapon of each type and shield that absolutely never break. So the Master Sword without the timer and the Hylian Shield without the possibility of ever breaking. I’m totally cool with the durability feature shown in BotW, but when we get to the end game it would be nice to be able to just kill everything without worrying about your weapons constantly breaking or your Master Sword running out of juice. It’s not a make or break thing, but it would be really cool.

I'd like to see two main changes. The first one is a reduction in pointless grinding (if thats the right term to describe it). The Korok seeds got very tedious very quickly, and while I don't think they should be removed, I think finding them all would be a much better experience if there weren't so many.

The other thing i'd like to see is more Divine Beast like puzzles. Although the shrines were cool, I really think the game could benefit from a couple more large scale puzzles similar to that of the Divine Beasts from BotW 1. I really enjoyed the bigger puzzles and honestly its a shame we didn't get more of them. There was a lot more creativity in what you did with those than say, shrine puzzles.

I really enjoyed Breath of the Wild, I completed it 100% and I am now completing Master Mode! I am hyped for Breath of the Wild 2, and I honestly would like to see better dungeons, compared to the dungeons in Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess, the divine beasts were pretty disappointing. I also would like to see either the Kokiri or Deku Scrubs as the forest dweller race!! I think that would be really cool, even though the koroks are very adorable I have grown a hatred for them after finding 900 of them lol :)

I want it to start where it ended. I felt the ending was extremely underwhelming. I did like the extreme amount of of character building that went into this iteration of both link and Zelda and their relationship. I want to see a plot that develops that further. Nintendo took some unique liberties with this one and even went as far as defining the politics and duties surrounding them, I want more.

Nintendo has confirmed that a sequel will be made to the hit Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Nintendo Switch game. I'm hoping it gets a totally new name instead of having to call it The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2.

Anyway, for those who have played the game, what would you like to see in the sequel?
Playable Zelda. Period. I made a comment on another post about it. also new locations would be fun. :) I'm thinking... Cold and harsh. Freezing snow. Not like the usual snow levels. I'm talking SURVIVAL. HARD. but I doubt that's happening in Hyrule lol.

Also more cooking!! and pettable dogs!! that would be super cute

Or a sidequest about the thing I mentioned in the other post I mentioned earlier
I definitely want them to make a game about Zelda going on a quest to try and seal ganon during Link's 100 year slumber in Breath of the Wild. Link would be gone in this game and be schleping lol. I want this because I don't want anymore of the "oh no the roles are reversed and now you have to save who is normally the hero in the story" stuff. They already did that with Super Princess Peach. I want this playable Zelda Zelda game to be more focused on Zelda and her everyday life, as supposed to her adventure to defeat the baddies (like with the CD-i game I think).

Last edited:
I really loved Breath of the Wild but I wish there was more plot in the present so to speak. While a lot was going on I feel like the majority of the very interesting story-line and character development was in the past through the memories. Zelda being playable seems to be a big fan wish as well and would be very cool! I also hope they find a way to add more new areas to the map. All in all very excited for this game!

A way to give weapons a permanent never breaking upgrade. It would cost a lot and require rare materials but it would be worth it. And zelda to be playable like the others said. Also, this is an oddly specific request, but I want to play as a guardian. Like maybe link can hack into a guardian using his sheikah slate and control it. It's something that just sounds really cool.

Reactions: Duffy and Mizunil
A way to give weapons a permanent never breaking upgrade. It would cost a lot and require rare materials but it would be worth it. And zelda to be playable like the others said. Also, this is an oddly specific request, but I want to play as a guardian. Like maybe link can hack into a guardian using his sheikah slate and control it. It's something that just sounds really cool.
These would all be super cool! Personally I want a playable zelda. And her to have her own abilities you can use, kind of like in Hyrule warriors. Her plot line in breath of the wild 1 was... mediocre in my opinion. Hopefully she can do more the nmope around in the sequel haha

Back