What Do You Want to See in Kingdom Hearts III?

• Thread starter Leonhart54
  • Start date
L

Leonhart54

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
I am beyond excited for Kingdom Hearts III! Albeit the fact that it's taken over a decade to get this 3rd game out! I'm very curious to know what y'all are all looking for in this game, especially considering all the games in between the 2nd and 3rd game. Please let me know everything you'd like to see happen, whether it be new gameplay mechanics, improvements, characters, boss fights, proper ending/story, theories, anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
- Absurd Aerial Combos
- More KeyBlades and Transformations
- More playable characters (Riku, Kairi, Axel, Mickey, Terra, Aqua, Ven)
- New Disney Worlds (FROZEN please!)

and...

...a "TO BE CONTINUED" after the credits.

- Absurd Aerial Combos
- More KeyBlades and Transformations
- More playable characters (Riku, Kairi, Axel, Mickey, Terra, Aqua, Ven)
- New Disney Worlds (FROZEN please!)

and...

...a "TO BE CONTINUED" after the credits.

Awesome ideas!!!!

Reactions: Barmont
Olympus Collisum/Mount Olympus, Toy Story, Paris,(Hunchback of Notre Dame), Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Pirates of the Caribbean, Pocahontas, Beauty and The Beast, The Incredibles, A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc Winnie The Pooh, Pride Lands
Frozen, how to train your dragon, avatar, are the worlds that I want to see in kh3
since disney bought Star Wars then a Star Wars themed place would be pretty amazing!
they said that they might incorporate marvel and dc characters into the game so that is some thing I want to see
this game was 10 years in the making! it's gonna be epic

Olympus Collisum/Mount Olympus, Toy Story, Paris,(Hunchback of Notre Dame), Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Pirates of the Caribbean, Pocahontas, Beauty and The Beast, The Incredibles, A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc Winnie The Pooh, Pride Lands
Frozen, how to train your dragon, avatar, are the worlds that I want to see in kh3
since disney bought Star Wars then a Star Wars themed place would be pretty amazing!
they said that they might incorporate marvel and dc characters into the game so that is some thing I want to see
this game was 10 years in the making! it's gonna be epic

good points! wonder how good the star wars theme would be, weird seeing darth vader if he's in it and after 10 years, you'd expect this to be epic!!!

Reactions: Knight Rain
A Star Wars world. If they can do Tron, hopefully they'll do this....right guys? *complete silence*

A Star Wars world. If they can do Tron, hopefully they'll do this....right guys? *complete silence*

some people want a frozen world, guess i better actually watch the movie now

Back