What do you want to see in Miitopia?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
There is a new 3DS game coming to the 3DS family line this year called Miitopia. The cover pic makes it look like a mixture of Tomodachi Life and Fantasy Life.

tZC8f-6bdhCxHQWjAIn91MMW9RVCNyDy.png

You can guide a team of Miis on a quest to defeat a Dark Lord and return the stolen faces of the people.

What are you guys hoping for in this game?

I want to see a lot more gameplay than in Tomodatchi Life. That game was fun for a while, but it got boring quickly, as there wasn't anything to actually do other than just watch your mii's. It was interesting and funny, but got old quickly. This game seems very similar, but hopefully it'll have more gameplay and actual meat to the game.

I personally want a mix of the Rpg minigame in tomodachi life and kirby fighters, with some wackiness from the m and l series. That personally would be fun. What I wouldn't want would be the Vigor-esc wait between playing. But what does the amiibo support do?

I dunno yet what to think of this one. I thought it was going to be around $10 on the eshop, so there'd better be a lot more going on here than just a normal RPG.

I dunno yet what to think of this one. I thought it was going to be around $10 on the eshop, so there'd better be a lot more going on here than just a normal RPG.
Well, Other games have had physical copies that were less than the average $40, and it clearly has a physical copy, so maybe it could be the ideal $10 price. I just hope that for its price, its not like a mobile that requires checking the game on and off. That was what killed Tomodachi life for me.

Well, Other games have had physical copies that were less than the average $40, and it clearly has a physical copy, so maybe it could be the ideal $10 price. I just hope that for its price, its not like a mobile that requires checking the game on and off. That was what killed Tomodachi life for me.
About that...I'm creating a post on it now.
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/miitopia-3ds

I would really like to see a longer version of something along the lines of Find Mii and Find Mii 2 in the Plaza. If it is more Tomodachi-styled, however, Nintendo had better include a good deal of things to see and do in this one, as Tomodachi Life quickly took on a repetitive air after just a few hours of play.

Back