Support Needed what does Error code 107-3133 mean?

• Thread starter Scraggy32
  • Start date
Scraggy32

Scraggy32

Scraggy FTW
Towns Folk
For some reason I can't access my Wii U Eshop. I keep getting the error code 107-3133. I can't seem to find any information about it. I'm able to connect and I can access other apps like youtube but I can't get access to the Wii U Eshop. Any help would be appreciated!

Oh no... check this post out: https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/wii-u-eshop-error-107-3133.452770403/

Apparently, Nintendo Support doesn't recognize the code, but I could find this about the code. I would try waiting a couple of days before doing anything rash, seeing as one person got it to work after a day of waiting. Maybe reset your router, or redo your connection to your wifi network? I would also suggest you just wait, then call customer support. Sorry this happened to you!

I am also really sorry that this happened to you.

Yeah me too. I don't know why it's happening, I hope this doesn't has anything to do with my NNID

Good news, My Wii U no longer has that error code. you see a few months ago my 3DS Broke down so my older brother sent it in for repair, then after I picked it up a couple days ago, I found that I got a refurbished one. So all I had to do was retrieve my NNID and link it to that 3DS (Fortunately, the saved data I had on my SD Card was still intact so I didn't have to worry about losing any saved data) then the next thing I knew I was able to access the Wii U Eshop! I am so relieved!

Reactions: Jisenku
Back