What does everyone think about the recent Nintendo Direct Rumors?

• Thread starter Sunny_Meows
  • Start date
Sunny_Meows

Sunny_Meows

I like to what I want to do
Towns Folk
According to recent rumors/leaks, a Nintendo Direct is set to be released in July 20, and be announced on July 17, as well as future games being released (popular ones being Super Mario 35th Collection and Pikmin 3 Deluxe.) Obviously, July 17 has already passed, thus making at least part of the rumor false. I know it's pretty dumb to post about it here, but since everyone over on my friend's group chat is talking about the rumors, (specifically, the @supermario35th account over at Twitter) I figured I'd discuss it with everyone here at Nintenpedia. I haven't seen anyone talk about it yet, so I want to know what y'all think! :) Do you believe any of these rumors? >.<

Reactions: Deepak
I REALLY hope this is true. It has literally been over a year. And IF there was a direct im pretty sure we would get more news regarding breath of the wild 2, pikmin and metroid prime. And a really interesting rumour i read online was the possible reveal of n64 games on the switch online program (which i would LOVE). So im crossing my fingers and hoping for the best...

I REALLY hope this is true. It has literally been over a year. And IF there was a direct im pretty sure we would get more news regarding breath of the wild 2, pikmin and metroid prime. And a really interesting rumour i read online was the possible reveal of n64 games on the switch online program (which i would LOVE). So im crossing my fingers and hoping for the best...
I know! I really hope they're true. The only first party games released so far are Animal Crossing, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition and Paper Mario: The Origami King I think. Every day since Animal Crossing: New Horizons was released I woke up hoping for some announcement. Obviously, I was excited when the Direct mini was announced, but it was short rather than the usual size of Directs (it is a Direct mini after all.) I also want updates on No More Heroes III, Breath of the Wild 2 and Metroid Prime 4. (I'm not really a huge fan of Bayonetta games, so I won't really get excited for Bayonetta 3 news.) The only way I can cope is by sleeping, watching TV shows/anime, and playing games. I don't think Nintendo 64 on Nintendo Switch Online will happen though, as Nintendo loves rereleasing games (especially 3D ones!) But if it does happen, that would be exciting! I love playing Nintendo 64 games!

Reactions: Deepak
I know! I really hope they're true. The only first party games released so far are Animal Crossing, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition and Paper Mario: The Origami King I think. Every day since Animal Crossing: New Horizons was released I woke up hoping for some announcement. Obviously, I was excited when the Direct mini was announced, but it was short rather than the usual size of Directs (it is a Direct mini after all.) I also want updates on No More Heroes III, Breath of the Wild 2 and Metroid Prime 4. (I'm not really a huge fan of Bayonetta games, so I won't really get excited for Bayonetta 3 news.) The only way I can cope is by sleeping, watching TV shows/anime, and playing games. I don't think Nintendo 64 on Nintendo Switch Online will happen though, as Nintendo loves rereleasing games (especially 3D ones!) But if it does happen, that would be exciting! I love playing Nintendo 64 games!
im also hoping that nintendo gives us a glimpse of the animal crossing august update. like just 20 seconds will suffice. Because im super excited for that.

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
Back