KI: Uprising What does the offering thing do in Kid Icarus: Uprising?

• Thread starter ZeroBlast
  • Start date
ZeroBlast

ZeroBlast

The Swordsman
Towns Folk
Okay does anyone know what the stupid offering thing does? I looked it up and everybody says something different. Some say that it gives you more sales in the shop, and others say it does nothing other than waste your hearts. Can someone please tell me the truth about the offering. I really need to know the point of it.

It does Nothing
Just offering to be closer

There is no real proof what it does and some say it gives you better rewards. I'd take anything about the offering feature with a grain of salt.

Nothing, as everyone says.
Even in the game itself it says that it doesn't really do anything.
I do give a small amount of hearts every once in a while :p

Nothing, as everyone says.
Even in the game itself it says that it doesn't really do anything.
I do give a small amount of hearts every once in a while :p
Yeah I do too sometimes. In the game when it said that there was no reward, I thought that it meant that you wouldn't get weapons or powers. Why would Nintendo put it in the game though. If they were going to make you waste something, it would probably be money. :p

OK so originally I thought it was nothing either and I got pretty angry, considering all the hearts I wasted, but I found ouit online, from divinepedia, aka kid Icarus wiki, that once you donate/ hit the 25,000 heart checkpoint, chapters 14 gets a brand new spanking new cut scene with paletena, and chapter 19 gets a brand new cut scene with viridi. Aside from that, the only new thing is being able to see the goddess of your choice, viridi or paletena, viridi would have better for smash BTW, up close.

OK so originally I thought it was nothing either and I got pretty angry, considering all the hearts I wasted, but I found ouit online, from divinepedia, aka kid Icarus wiki, that once you donate/ hit the 25,000 heart checkpoint, chapters 14 gets a brand new spanking new cut scene with paletena, and chapter 19 gets a brand new cut scene with viridi. Aside from that, the only new thing is being able to see the goddess of your choice, viridi or paletena, viridi would have better for smash BTW, up close.
Not sure if that's true but I'll try it out. Thanks!

Back