Mario Kart What does the tweet mean from NoA about MK?

• Thread starter Fish9547
  • Start date
F

Fish9547

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Just recently, NoE Released a tweet that says googd things come to p3ople who wait, and showed a pic of an unreleased, remastered n64mcourse. I think we are about to get more dlc, matbe with the new fire emblem characters. What do you think.

99% sure they were literally just making a joke about how you have to wait for the train to pass on Kalimari Desert.

Also the course definitely wasn't "unreleased, remastered." It's literally just straight out of MK64.

Maybe a new course. I disagree with Jack, I am sure it is a tease for more dlc. My guess is a remastered course of Kalmari desert for free, or 2 whole new circuits. New dlc for Mario kart 8 would be nice, and it is quite likely according to that twitter post. Gotta wait till E3 I guess.

New ballon battle courses

I do not believe that we will be seeing any additional DLC for Mario Kart 8, especially considering that the Nintendo Switch release is now imminent. I think that this is just about that stupid train that you wreck into all the time on Kalahari desert. If I am wrong, I will literally eat me hat. No joke, I will do it.

Back