• Thread starter Ethendor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethendor

Ethendor

The PK-Fire spammer
Towns Folk
What exactly is Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE I know it's an RPG but the Nintendo Directs aren't really telling me anything is it turn based? What are theses dancing sequences is that the combat system and from what I've seen from the trailer it doesn't look like a whole lot of fire emblem. So to anyone who has played it could you please give me a good idea of what it is.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions is simply put: a turn based JRPG game with a crossover of the persona series and fire emblem series battle and gameplay style. The dancing sequences you see are just part of the movement they do when you select an attack. It is easy to get used to and a very fun game, however it did not receive that great of a feed back while it does represent both series being crossed over very well. The fire emblem crossover part is only represented in Mirages where characters (to start off) such as Chrom, Cain, Ceana, Tharja, Tiki, and Virion help Itsuki and his friends stop the evil plot against humanity to steal Performa (talent that humans hold in this game world). It's kind of cringey at first but you start to get used to it. basically: it's a flashier version of Persona 4 or Final fantasy just a bit cheesier. I would recommend getting it if you are good at strategy and RPG games. My only complaint is that it is Japanese only voice acting but they have English subtitles so it should be fun.

Reactions: Mikaya
Tokyo Mirage Sessions is simply put: a turn based JRPG game with a crossover of the persona series and fire emblem series battle and gameplay style. The dancing sequences you see are just part of the movement they do when you select an attack. It is easy to get used to and a very fun game, however it did not receive that great of a feed back while it does represent both series being crossed over very well. The fire emblem crossover part is only represented in Mirages where characters (to start off) such as Chrom, Cain, Ceana, Tharja, Tiki, and Virion help Itsuki and his friends stop the evil plot against humanity to steal Performa (talent that humans hold in this game world). It's kind of cringey at first but you start to get used to it. basically: it's a flashier version of Persona 4 or Final fantasy just a bit cheesier. I would recommend getting it if you are good at strategy and RPG games. My only complaint is that it is Japanese only voice acting but they have English subtitles so it should be fun.
Thanks you were lot more helpful than what the internet was telling me I might get it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back