What Expensive Things Do You Want?

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Everyone has a fun or expensive thing that they would love to have, whether it's a new phone or a cool-looking car. What are some expensive things that you want to buy?

Reactions: Mizunil
Everdrive for GBA because why not. It would be cool to develop a cool game or two on my childhood console. Also a 3DS with a capture card (preferably Katsukity) for those spicy Pokemon battle uploads of all the fun I had battling online. Also a legit copy of Pokemon White 2 because I think I'd really enjoy the story and added gameplay that was basically the better part of competitive Pokemon gameplay against CPUs.

Reactions: Duffy, phofufury and Jisenku
I found an Inkubus Sukkubus album earlier listed at £100. So that.

Reactions: Jisenku
A nice two-story house in Los Angeles county located in a scenic area where traffic isn't suicide and parking both my cars is not a battle lacking honor nor humility, a Focal Stellia, a Meze Emperian (I can afford my dream headsets, I can't justify them o_O ), a top tier balanced tube amp (https://apos.audio/collections/head...-dot-mk-6plus-tube-amp?variant=29091426566218 | Purdy, huh? This is mid tier), and maybe an apartment complex.

When I get a car, the car that I would absolutely want is the Tesla Model 3. It has so many little quirks and loads of technology, plus it's one of the safest cars out there (bruh it has a 5 star NHTSA rating O_O.) Auto-Pilot comes standard and I would absolutely shell out the money for semi-autonomous driving. The minimum price for one is $36,490, $46,490 if I add full self-driving capabilities. Plus I can play Stardew Valley on this thing... and Cuphead!

A full and good pc setup, those can be expensive. One day I’ll get into pc gaming, maybe :p

Back