SSB for 3DS What fighter is your favorite in the Home-Run Contest?

• Thread starter DaAlex
  • Start date
DaAlex

DaAlex

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Wondering about the best Home-Run contestant for other people. Personally, my best fighter is Shulk by a long-shot. I can easily build up a considerable amount of damage to the bag just with Shulk's regular smash several times until the bag flies over his head and I react by punching the bag with a final smash, placing the bag at the very corner of the platform. Then, I quickly dash to the bat and use final smash with it, resulting in damage of around 145% damage and knocking the bag just over 1000 meters.

Reactions: Samster
This could even be a thread far all the Smash games in general. I like heavies for this because they deal a lot of damage and have big hitboxes. I generally don't play Home-run Contest because I always feel I can't do my best unless I know every thing about the character and not stale moves/use bat drops for extra damage. Also how can you use a Final Smash in HRC that sounds like cheating.

Bruh, I literally whaled on that bag with King Dedede. Just spam Side-B, and then Up-Smash a few times. You’ll get around 185-200% if you do it right. And if you perfect it, you can get around 215-230%. Trust me, he’s unbelievably effective.

Reactions: DaAlex
This could even be a thread far all the Smash games in general. I like heavies for this because they deal a lot of damage and have big hitboxes. I generally don't play Home-run Contest because I always feel I can't do my best unless I know every thing about the character and not stale moves/use bat drops for extra damage. Also how can you use a Final Smash in HRC that sounds like cheating.
You're right, Artisan. Sorry, you cannot use a Final Smash in the HRC. I meant the smash attack, where you press A and B simultaneously. But, hey, imagine if you were able to use a final smash, though. If you used Donkey Kong's useless final smash, he wouldn't even be finished by the time the clock runs out, let alone be able to use the bat in time. Plus, wouldn't a Bat-Smash-Attack go further than a Final Smash, anyway? I think so, anyway.

Back