What Fire Emblem All About?

• Thread starter Malladus
  • Start date
Malladus

Malladus

a.k.a. "Panchirito"
Towns Folk
Since I saw the trailer of super smash bros recently, I'm starting to realize that the new characters that been announced are from Fire Emblem. I'm not going to lie but I never thought Marth and Roy in Melee was from Fire Emblem. I know i'm lame!! >.< When i saw the trailer the return of Captain Falcon... I was wondering who is Lucina and Robin. This makes me want to know what Fire Emblem is all about! Is it a good game? Is it recommended for me? How does the game works?? AHHHHHH my brain is hurting ... help me.. lol

It's a strategy RPG. There's a FE:A demo on the eShop and you can get the feel for the gameplay there. It's like chess mixed with attack options from RPGs and you aren't playing on a 8x8 board but probably a much bigger one and you can move farther. I really liked the cutscene style and Robin is in the demo too.

Reactions: Malladus
It's a strategy RPG. There's a FE:A demo on the eShop and you can get the feel for the gameplay there. It's like chess mixed with attack options from RPGs and you aren't playing on a 8x8 board but probably a much bigger one and you can move farther. I really liked the cutscene style and Robin is in the demo too.
There's a Demo! Oh snap. I'm so eager to try the demo out.

Definitely try the demo out. The exact story depends on which fire emblem game you play, but most of them still take place in the same universe, just in different time periods. (Awakening, the most recent game, is supposed to be a couple thousand years after Marth's games if I recall for example). Let us know what you think of the demo!

What is Fire Emblem about? It's about leadership. It's about bonds. It's about survival. One of the best RPG series I have played, the idea of no revival of characters makes you feel a real link with them. When the character is dead you miss them but you realise they can be filled with another character and you adapt your formation in order to keep the most people alive.

What is Fire Emblem about? It's about leadership. It's about bonds. It's about survival. One of the best RPG series I have played, the idea of no revival of characters makes you feel a real link with them. When the character is dead you miss them but you realise they can be filled with another character and you adapt your formation in order to keep the most people alive.

This. And its also about strategy! Knowing when to fight, when to run, and when to heal! Its also about which units should do what and when. Example: im robin fighting a fellow mage, he hits me with thoron magic, it nearly kills me, but do to me being mage, I can run away and heal and let another unit fight.

Reactions: georgepross
  1. Fire Emblem (ファイアーエムブレム, Faiā Emuburemu ?) is a fantasy tactical role-playing video game franchise developed by Nintendo's Intelligent Systems division and published by Nintendo as a first party title, first appearing on the Famicom.
    Searched it up and it's a really good RPGRPG

Back