What fire emblem games do you own

• Thread starter BlazingPhoenix
  • Start date
B

BlazingPhoenix

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Before you say which games you have, please say if you have the physical or digital version (if applicable). Anyways, I own Awakening, physical, trying to buy a case for it currently, blazing sword aka GBA aka 7, physical I might need a new one though, it keeps resetting, sacred stones, digital, needs physical for collection, fire emblem 3 for super Famicom, physical, only for collection, shadow dragon, physical, need to buy case for it too.

Fire Emblem Awakening is the only Fire Emblem game I own. I purchased it digitally (I purchase a majority of my games digitally) right after playing the demo and I plan to purchase Fates most likely on release.

I want to try the Wii and GBA games tho.

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
I purchased Awakening digitally and I'd buy it again physically just for the eye candy.

I have Rekka no Ken (7) and Sacred Stones on the Wii U VC, Binding Blade on my phone and ripped files of Ike's games to emulate.

I would love to buy Fates on launch, buts its date is coinciding with a favorite game of mine that is also launching, might as well wait it out. That being said if I see it while I'm out and I have the money, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I hope the Wii U gets a FE.

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones on digital format on my 3DS. I never finished it but I recognize it's a great game with a good story.
I've also got Fire Emblem Awakening for 3DS on physical format. This is actually my favorite game for the moment.

OK, I own ALOT of Fire Emblem games like (DUN) (DUN) (DUN) ZERO. If Super Smash Bros 4 doesn't count. I'm planning on buying Fire Emblem Awakening. I heard it's really good and better than Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. I really didn't know what Fire Emblem was before Super Smash Bros Brawl came out on the Wii

I only have Awakening right now. I have Birthright preordered at GameStop, so I'll have that soon as well.

Physical pre owned game of Awakening and FE7 on Wii U digitally.

So guys, of all the WONDERFUL fire emblem games you own, which one do you think is your favorite game? Personaly, mine is FE7, because the plot between every character is so vivid and wonderful and i just love all of the characters in the game so much, not to mention this was the game that brought the amazing series to America. My second favorite would definatly be awakening though, because there are just some people in that game i love so much, not to mention all of the classes and skill combanations that make the game so perfect.

Back