What future Nintendo Switch games are you planning to get?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
My list at the moment is:
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (it's coming soon, so yeah)
  • The mainline Pokemon game due for 2019
  • Animal Crossing Switch
  • Fire Emblem Switch
  • SMT 5
I think that's about it for me. What about you guys/gals? :eyes:

I've been keeping an eye on Mineko's Night Market and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Other than that, I might consider Trivial Pursuit Live! and possibly Spyro Reignited Trilogy if the latter is confirmed to come to the Switch at some point.

Firstly, Smash Ultimate is Top Priority. Isn’t it for everyone?

I definitely need to grab Animal Crossing Switch when it comes out, and I definitely want Luigi’s Mansion 3 whenever it comes out. Still on the fence about Fire Emblem for Switch, cause I still need to start that series, lol

Reactions: Duffy
Smash Ultimate, Pokemon (2019) and Animal Crossing (2019) in that order are definitely on the list.

Other than that though, it's really hard to say so far. We don't know enough about 2019, but I'm looking in to more indie titles. I still have a bunch of games that were released last year and earlier this year that I gotta buy. Hollow Knight, Stardew Valley, Xenoblade 2, Golf Story are all ones I'm interested in.

Smash ultimate is gonna be the best game.
Im probably gonna get prime 4 even though i have no idea how good its gonna be.
Animal crossing is guarantee for me.
Anything else im for sure getting isn’t announced yet, like: another mario kart, another better zelda, another better mario, another harder kirby.

Bayonetta 3, 2019 pokemon (but this depends on a lot of things), animal crossing, Mineko's Night Market.

Though there's a lot of games I still need to get like Golf story, all the banner saga games, Battle Chef Brigade, Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido, super mario odyssey and maybe a couple more indie games, though that list is first.

If I get a Switch...

Zelda Breath of the Wild
Super Mario Odyssey
Pokemon 2019
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Animal Crossing
Splatoon2
And probably more.

Reactions: Duffy
All Im thinking of is Smash Bros Ultimate right now. Its all I can think about. Other than that, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, maybe a LEGO game of some sort..

Last edited:
world of final fantasy maxima, astebreed and super smash bros ultimate for the rest of this year, i think 2019 will be a better year for switch

Future games, meaning ones not cutrently out that I still need to catch up on...

• Pokemon Let’s GOOOOOO
  • Smash Ultimate
  • Pokemon (2019)
  • Final Fantasy VII because I’ve heard a lot of good things but never played it (I really hope this gets a physical copy, if not I might oass on it)
  • Town (by game freak). PS: unpopular opinion but I hipe they change the name. It’s way to generic
  • New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe (Switch)
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses (even though I haven’t liked what I’ve seen so far)
  • Animal Crossing (2019) maybe...
  • Metroid Prime 4 (prolly not actually now that I’m thinkig about it)
  • A hat in time (if it gets a physical release)
  • Dragon Quest X (If it comes to America...)
  • Dragon Quest XI (seriously how is this game, the first game we ever learned would come to switch, not out yet?)
  • Shin Megami Tensei V (maybe...)
  • Syberia 3
  • Kentucky Route 0 (again only if physical)

Holy crap there’s so many games coming to switch... and thise are just the ones I want.

Even more scary that those are just the ones not yet released I need...

Smash Ultimate. Don't know/care about whatever else is coming out.

Back