• Thread starter V_Weeb
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V_Weeb

V_Weeb

Ashe Trash
Towns Folk
I personal want Mother 3 and Fire emblem the bindig blade. And i want GBA for 3ds virtual console. :3333

Last edited:
I agree on Mother 3 and GBA 3ds VC
I would also like to see Super Mario RPG on both VC's I think that it is a great game that mario and rpg fans need to experience more. Also the portability of having it on a New 3DS would be the absolute BOMB!
I also think it would be really cool to have Gen 2 Pokemon Games on the GBC VC too, the technology (Including trading pokemon) is already there! Maybe they could do it for Gold and Silver's 20th anniversary

Reactions: V_Weeb
I also think it would be really cool to have Gen 2 Pokemon Games on the GBC VC too, the technology (Including trading pokemon) is already there! Maybe they could do it for Gold and Silver's 20th anniversary

Seconded. I actually prefer these over the DS remakes, but perhaps that's just nostalgia speaking :p

I'd really like to see some more SNES RPGs, like FF or SoM. To have the Mario All-Stars pack on a handheld would be awesome as well!

I'd love to see some GameCube games on there! Games like Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Super Smash Bros Melee (and 64 while they're at it), Luigi's Mansion, and Super Mario Sunshine!

This may sound a bit strange, but other than hoping to have some good ol' GameCube games in there, I'd say some more 3rd party games on the Virtual Console would be nice. :pompus:
I mean, in Japan, their VC library already has games like Sonic Advance an Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney, so why not have them here too? It would offer even more variety to the selection of games present there(which I have to say is great so far :thumbsup:), and most likely ring an interest from other people as well. Could raise some digital sales on the eShop, just sayin'. :p

I want virtual boy and gamecube

Super Mario World that was on the SNES and Yoshi's Story from the N64. Now I realize that they are both on the Wii's VC thing, but I'd love if they were on the 3DS. Mostly because I'm in the (extened) limbo process of moving and do not have a TV. :p

right now I currently want super mario land and super mario land the 6 golden coins. I want it because of the game play and how old 2d mario games work and felt like playing. I would also want pokemon gold/silver since i never played a generation 2 game and i think that pokemon gold/silver would be a good start on playing gen 2 pokemon games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back