What game do you dislike the most?

• Thread starter ErionVathi
  • Start date
ErionVathi

ErionVathi

Street fighter,SmashBros and Minecraft FAN!!!!
Towns Folk
Ok so we all LOVE games.But not all of them.Right?Some games might be hard and frustrating,whith bad commands or whith graphics.

The game i hate the most is football up becouse the commands are really stupid and you cannot pass the ball to another player.
PS_3DSDS_FootballUp3D.png

And i just can't belive i've spent 5.99 pounds on this!

I hate Soccer Up 3D too. I spent 6.99 and it was a total waste

I really dislike angry birds trilogy. It has three angry birds in one. It was just a waste of money. I spent like over 20 dollars buying that game! I didnt even finish the game. It was just frustrating and I gave up on the game very quickly. I just ended up deleting the game after that. I recommend just getting the angry birds games on a tablet or a phone. The 3ds also is much harder to throw the birds.

For 3DS I don't really have any games I don't like besides Rumble World. But that was free. I really don't like the donkey kong games for DS. I can't remember their names but I didn't like them. They were boring and weird. I am just not a big fan of donkey kong. Another game that I don't like was a Kim possible game I borrowed from a friend to try as a little kid. It was boring and the controls were weird. And the levels were stupid.

3DS game I regret to buy is... Rhythm Heaven or something like that. That was 2 years ago when I was still a new 3DS player, looking for a cheap 3DS game with my remaining credit. It turned worse than I expected - when I wanted a rhythm game, Rhythm Heaven sucks.

I really hate tomodachi life. Sure it's fun and addicting at first but it gets real old, real fast. Not to mention it has a high price tag on it considering what it is. To me tomodachi life is just a failed sims game, graunted it was slightly better than sims 3ds, but still sucked hard.

There are a couple 3ds games i have that i dont really like:
Sonic lost world and shattered crystals:
im sorry to sonic fans but i really don't like these games for some reason. i'm OKAY with the original games but i didn't really like these for some reason and didn't enjoy the gameplay.
Miitopia:
When i saw the trailer it seemed intriguing and amazing. i bought it and i enjoyed it for a while. i finished the first section after grinding and i thought that i finished the game. but.........i wasn't even halfway through the game yet! the game is super repetitive and gets boring and quickly loses it charm. it requires a lot of grinding and the same "twist" happens 5 times throughout the game! i haven't even gotten halfway through the game and it's lying in the dust in my 3ds game bag.........

I got the Lego Movie game at Christmas one year and it had some really hard achievements and from what I saw a terrible glitch. I hardly got through the beginning and yeah it's playable, but seeing the movie was enough. This game is not worth getting unless you're specifically collecting Lego games. 100%ing this game just seems like a complete scam of time.

Nintendogs + Cats gets a mention but I never played it.

Unlucky Mage. Basically, buyer beware: don't buy anything with "KEMCO" 's name on it. They make mediocre RPGs to turn a profit.

The game was alright, but not stellar or noteworthy. Also, the protagonist is a serious jerk.
There are definitely games more worth my time than this one.

I have the same problem that I had in the opposite thread of which 3DS game was the best. Its run was so strong it's difficult to really say which game was not good.

For me I think it was the Metroid soccer game that they used to promote the release of the new Metroid game coming out for the Wii U. I dunno, it just felt kinda...clunky.

Reactions: Jisenku
I have the same problem that I had in the opposite thread of which 3DS game was the best. Its run was so strong it's difficult to really say which game was not good.

For me I think it was the Metroid soccer game that they used to promote the release of the new Metroid game coming out for the Wii U. I dunno, it just felt kinda...clunky.
I actually really enjoyed it. It was really good for free, and the online ran through for a long while. I love the mechanics of it, and I had a lot of fun with it

Reactions: Aura Knight
Back