What game do you want next?!

• Thread starter Kirby-Kart_64
  • Start date
Kirby-Kart_64

Kirby-Kart_64

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
With Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam on the way, what our games would you like to see? They can be fan made, like SMG3. Plus, you can upload your fan image of the game you want. Can't wait to see what you want!

Me? Well, I am not so sure. Maybe a Nintendo Franchise crossover game. Going from Kirby all the way to Pokemon. But that's just me. What about you?

I would really want to see a mario kart 9. I am tired of playing mario kart 8, I want to play a new mario kart game. There could more characters and more dlc in mk 9. Another game I want to see is a super mario galaxy 3. The first two were very fun. Nintendo said they are working on a new 3d mario game, maybe it is galaxy 3.

I'd want to see a sequel to Super Princess Peach for the 3DS. Either that, or another Mario Strikers type of title for the Wii U.

I would like to see another Mario platformer. I am not very fond of 3D Mario games, and I like platformers better. Don't get me wrong, I also like 3D Mario games, but in 2D Mario games, you don't have to deal with the issues (Camera angle) I know that Nintendo will eventually release one sooner or later.

I'd love a new Mario Kart game personally though I doubt it will be for either the 3ds or the Wii U and most likely for the NX (whatever the console is :p) Perhaps even more new powerups or mechanics as well as characters would make it even way more epic, not to mention the possibilities too :p

Back