What game should I (maybe) get?

• Thread starter Skyshaymin
  • Start date
Skyshaymin

Skyshaymin

Pokemon Champion/Kitty Lover
Towns Folk
I want to try a new series, I already am into Pokemon and Legend of Zelda. I like RPGs and stuff. I've also played smash bros, Kirby, and Mario. So are there any great games/series that I am missing out on?

Hmm, have you tried Fantasy Life? I heard many people like it.

Hmm, have you tried Fantasy Life? I heard many people like it.
Hm, that looks kinda cool

Try out Animal Crossing: New Leaf? I don't have it/not really a fan - it seems to be pretty popular, you'll find a handful of players here if you ever wanted to visit their town. You can get a lot of items to customize your house/shop/town/etc. It's a slow-paced, lighthearted game with lots on offer. Happy Home Designer is the sequel if you ever wanted to try out the newer title but I recommend New leaf to start off with. :)

You could also try Bravely Default considering the Bravely Second should be coming out sometime this year. The Monster Hunter games are freaking awesome too I absolutely love them. Oh oh oh also Persona is amazing.

Fire Emblem: Awakening is a good RPG that you can try :3 I heard that it's a really good game with solid gameplay material and characters, story, etc. I think you might like it :) Inever played it but I certainly did play the GBA ones and they were really really good in my opinion >.<)/

Back