What game world you would live in?

• Thread starter Natsu'neko
  • Start date
Natsu'neko

Natsu'neko

Natsu'neko
Towns Folk
If you could be in any game world like Zelda, pokemon, mario, splatoon, etc. What gaming world would it be and why?

splatoon... oh wait humans are extint there
mmmmh fire emblem...no..too much war
mario....no kingdom that is attacked lots of time mostly by a giant turtle and its army isnt safe
pokemon.... oh wait, some pokemon are very dangerous accounding to the pokedex
maybe housamo, it has my lovely husbandos and even if there are people with dangerous powers, they can only use them in a game,only the players who are playing at that time can be damaged by those powers and when battles end, everyone revives and..... OH NO,RIGTH NOW THE ENTIRE WORLD HAS BECOME A BATTLEFIELD FOR THE GAME, WITHOUT THE LIMITS OF HAVING TO PLAY THE GAME,THERE GIANTS MONSTERS IN THE SKY AND EVERYONE IS DESESPERATE FOR SURVIVAL

i guess that for my safety i would choose the "persona world" for most people its like our own world, and igor and the persona users protecs everione always from the evil gods or wathever that happens to wish to destroy humanity

Reactions: Natsu'neko
Hmm...
Pokémon but as a Pokémon. I probably wouldn't have the mental power to memorize all the moves if I lived in the Ferrum region but I'd enjoy it the most.
Kid Icarus but as Dyntos because he doesn't have a side and he makes cool stuff and probably never dies.
Earthbou- oh wait that probably would suck unless I was Ninten.
Kirby but as Meta Knight and become the greatest warrior in the galaxy.

Reactions: Natsu'neko
Rune Factory seems like a nice series to be in. Little to no threat of death unlike most games yet there's still plenty of action if you so desire. Most that'd happen if you fall in combat is that you'd end up back in town. Overall, it's a nice, calming atmosphere all around, all the fantastical wonder of RPGs without any of the usual risk of death or anything else like that.

Back