What Game Would Be Great on 3DS?

• Thread starter Adam3044
  • Start date
A

Adam3044

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
What game would you guys love to see on the 3DS? Personally, I'd love to see Halo 3D, but the chances of that happening are extemely slim as Halo DS was cancelled. :(

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I don't know why but I'd love to see Five Nights of Freddy because seeing the Animatronics jumping out in 3D would be awesome.

The other would be Slender: The eight pages or Slender: The Arrival because walking around the forest in 3D would be much more scary.

Reactions: Adam3044
I don't know why but I'd love to see Five Nights of Freddy because seeing the Animatronics jumping out in 3D would be awesome.

The other would be Slender: The eight pages or Slender: The Arrival because walking around the forest in 3D would be much more scary.
Hmm, I'd say Slender 3D could definitely happen, but probably not Five Nights at Freddy's due to the fact that Scott Cawthon doesn't plan on making more FNAF games, except DLC for the current games. :wacky:

I'd like any MOBA game on the 3ds (besides Heroes of Ruin) to be on the 3ds :p Though it might be really hard to work out since gameplay is basically leaning mostly towards multiplayer which may have different issues such as lag and whatnot, I'd sure get a MOBA game for the 3ds since I personally think that it should have at least some games like that.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I'd like any MOBA game on the 3ds (besides Heroes of Ruin) to be on the 3ds :p Though it might be really hard to work out since gameplay is basically leaning mostly towards multiplayer which may have different issues such as lag and whatnot, I'd sure get a MOBA game for the 3ds since I personally think that it should have at least some games like that.
Cool, I'd love to see more of them too. By the way did you see how cheap Heroes of Ruin is going for now? I saw it new for about $10! :D

Cool, I'd love to see more of them too. By the way did you see how cheap Heroes of Ruin is going for now? I saw it new for about $10! :D
Hmm, never thought it'd go that cheap :eek: I'm not usually the one to easily get retail games I guess. And to think it's retail only xP I'd love to see it in the eShop, along with KH:DDD

Hmm, never thought it'd go that cheap :eek: I'm not usually the one to easily get retail games I guess. And to think it's retail only xP I'd love to see it in the eShop, along with KH:DDD
Hehe I'm actually browsing the eShop right now :p

I'd love to see No More Heroes for 3DS, although (for me) it would be better as a spin-off and would probably work well as a 2D platformer with a lot of collectibles and hidden missions.

Either that or a Sly Cooper game, which beyond doubt will never happen T-T but by God, I would start praying everyday if they ported Thieves in time to the 3DS XD

I'd love to see No More Heroes for 3DS, although (for me) it would be better as a spin-off and would probably work well as a 2D platformer with a lot of collectibles and hidden missions.

Either that or a Sly Cooper game, which beyond doubt will never happen T-T but by God, I would start praying everyday if they ported Thieves in time to the 3DS XD

Sony owns Sly Cooper tho.

Sony owns Sly Cooper tho.
Which is why I said it would beyond doubt never happen XD but, it doesn't hurt to dream :3

I think they should have Agar.io for 3DS because it's really fun and it would be a spectacular multiplayer game for the 3DS just like Triforce heros. Despite the lack of story and design it would a really good game for challenging competitives. Also since it's free to play it could be an awesome game for people who love free to plays.

I've got quite a list.
First off, some games from the PSP:
-All Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Fore games (or at least TF 6)
-Digimon Adventures
-Monster Hunter 3rd (I REALLY want this one! Amatsumagatsuchi farming for life!)
-Rengoku 1 and 2 (nothing special, just THE BEST MECHA GAME SERIES EVER!)
-Persona 3 Portable
-ALL Ys games (simply one of the best Action- RPG series ever made!)
-Black Rock Shooter: The Game (don't ask why, the opening alone is reason enough to want it!)
-Project DIVA 1, 2 and Special (I just LOVE Hatsune Miku!)
-Draganronpa
-ALL Valkyria Chronicles Games (pretty much they are as close to perfection an Tactical- Action- RPG can get!)
-Eragon (that's right, the BEST dragon flight simulation ever imagined! NOTHING LIKE the PC version)

Moving on, from other consoles I want:
-a Sly Cooper game (or at least a spin-off)
-a few Ratchet and Clank and Agent Clank games (or at least R&C 1 and Size Matters!)
-Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
-FF 6 [by FAR; THE best RPG in the history of gaming! (at least from those that weren't banned before release!)]
-Digimon World 3 (simply the best game in the entire franschise so far!)

And finally from the PC I want:
-This War of Mine (it's already for mobiles and has low requirement even on PC, so it's possible!)
-Battle Realm (really old game, but interesting and incredibly fun!)
-LIMBO (great game and can make good of the touch screen)
-World of Goo! (this would EASILY be the ultimate game when played on a system with a touch screen!)

oh man, there are so many games I think should be on the 3ds right now. First and foremost, I want Danganronpa 1 and 2 to come to 3ds. Secondly, I want both Hotline Miami games on there. yes, it is gory, but its perfect for playing on the go, and I hate the vita. Thirdly, I want Tropical Freeze to be ported over to 3ds. That probably wont happen because the 3ds couldnt handle the things they did with the wii u version, but it WOULD be cool. thats all I can think of for now, might update later though

Back