What games are you anticipating the most this year?

• Thread starter BlazikenX000
  • Start date
BlazikenX000

BlazikenX000

Kung-Fu Chicken
Towns Folk
There's a slew of interesting titles coming out this year, including such hyped games as Xenoblade Chronicles X, Splatoon, Yoshi's Wooly World, and possibly The Legend of Zelda's newest installment of the Wii U.

I for one am really hyped for the recently announced Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. The first game was terrific and one of my favorite games on the 3DS - funnily enough it was an impulse buy, yet I've enjoyed it as much as if not more than games I'd anticipated last year like KIU and SSB3ds :D- so the sequel ought to be just as great, if not better. Hopefully it won't run into the same localisation difficulties as the first one, I'd love to have fully voiced dialogues in the game. :unsure:

Other games I'm looking forward to are The Legend of Dark Witch 2 - sequel to another surprise enjoyment of mine - and Rodea the Sky Soldier, a game that'd been developed for the Wii but only now is being released for the 3DS and Wii U, and from the looks of it ought to be a fun game.

What game are you anticipating the most and can't wait to play? :)

Last edited:
The only game I'm really exciting for is Splatoon. There's almost no way Zelda U is coming out this year and I kinda doubt Xenoblade Chronicles X is either.

The new fire emblem and rodea the sky soldier
@Nanamine thought they said zelda u was confirmed for sometime in 2015 and xenoblade x is coming to Japan in summer and here in fall

Although they are actually out already, I have not got them yet. These are majoras mask 3d and MH4U. But hopefully I won't have to wait much longer as it's my birthday in just 3 days,so fingers crossed. I can't wait to play them.

The new fire emblem and rodea the sky soldier
@Nanamine thought they said zelda u was confirmed for sometime in 2015 and xenoblade x is coming to Japan in summer and here in fall

Just like they confirmed Pikmin 3 for Wii. Then confirmed it for Wii U release. Then it didn't come out until 2013. Zelda U I'm positive will be delayed.

Xenoblade Chronicles X comes out in Japan next month but it's SO massive I could see it taking a while to localize.

The game that I am most anticipated for is the awesome new Zelda U game for the Wii U , that game and the currnt trailer thing makes me really want that game so bad ! It was basically a dream game for a Zelda series . Sadly I don't have a Wii U which makes me kinda sad but I hope someday I will get one because I reconsidered the possibilities of having one . I really look forward to the other games too :)

Just like they confirmed Pikmin 3 for Wii. Then confirmed it for Wii U release. Then it didn't come out until 2013. Zelda U I'm positive will be delayed.

Xenoblade Chronicles X comes out in Japan next month but it's SO massive I could see it taking a while to localize.

It's a possibility. The fact that they haven't even given the title could mean that it'll be a while before it comes out. Then again, they've likely been working on the game for a while now, so who knows what stage of development it could be in. Announcement of title at E3 and December release could happen depending on how quickly they can complete it.

Whereas Xenoblade Chronicles X is most likely coming out this year, it's doubtful localisation'll take that long even with the games content.

Back