What games are you planning to get for the Wii U?

• Thread starter Joshua Farrell
  • Start date
Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
What games are you planning to get for the Wii U? That is, if you already own it, or planning to buy it?

I am planning to buy myself Mario 8 for it. It is simple, why give up on a Nintendo game, that has always been enjoyable to play?

I already have:
-New Super Mario Bros U (New Super Luigi U included)
-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
-Super Mario 3D World
-Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
-Mario Kart 8

Since I already have those, I would say the ones I plan on getting are:
-Super Smash Bros. U (Preordered at Smashfest at Best Buy)
-Mario Maker
-Zelda U
-Hyrule Warriors
-Lego City Undercover
-The Lego Move Videogame

And I can't think of anything else currently. ._.

Games I want to get:
Super smash bros u
Super mario 3d world
Nothing really much else to buy except some eshop games
Games I have:
The legend of zelda wind waker hd
Super mario bros u + luigi u
Mario kart 8

The game I am looking forward to most, would have to be Watch Dogs. I can't wait for that game to come out, it looks like a fun game to play.
I know I can get Watch Dogs on the PS3, but I am more excited for the Wii U version more, and plus my PS3 is broken at the moment.

Last edited:
Whenever I get a Wii U, probably just Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze, Mario Maker, the Captain Toad game and I'm hoping to get Wind Waker HD, Hyrule Warriors, and Zelda U as well, but those may be a bit difficult to get.

I mainly got a Wii U for Mario Kart 8 and SSB4, so I'm not really sure what I'll do after Smash comes out. I may get Wii Party U since I already have the original, though.

Most of the games that I want for the Wii U aren't available yet, but these are what I'm planning to get after release :
  • Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
  • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  • Zelda Wii U (definitely NOT Hyrule Warriors)
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Fatal Frame (a maybe / not sure if it'll even be available in North America)
Maybe one or two of those Megaman Battle Network VC games that I loved sooo much on the GBA. I might have missed a good Wii U game so don't bite off my head if I didn't add your favorite upcoming game to my list :p

Not really sure so far, after Sony's E3 trailer I think I will be jumping ships and docking the other one (Except of course for games like zelda). I guess I will get:

• Xenoblade Chronicles X
  • Splatoon
  • The Legend of Zelda: WindWaker HD (Yes, I still don't have it).
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • Batman: Arkham Origins
  • Mario Maker
  • Cubemen 2 (Maybe)
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Maybe)
  • Yoshi's Wolly World (Maybe)
With most of these games I will wait them out until they are like $10 on amazon, then i'll buy them.

What I'm getting this year:
  • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [Nov 21st]
  • Bayonetta 2 [end of October]
  • The Wonderful 101 [released]
  • Advance Wars [released, with extra money]
What I will aim to get:
  • Splinter Cell [released]
  • Hyrule Warriors [released]
I'm not including games with a TBA release, still those would be:
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X
  • Splatoon
  • Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

As for this year I have left are

Bayonetta 2
Captain Toad
Smash
Advance wars ( will wait til on sale)
Rayman Legends ( trying to hold out on a price I like)

I recently just got Hyrule Warriors, Armillo and The Fall.

Next Year I'm looking at

Splatoon
Yoshi's Wooly World
Kirby and Rainbow Curse
Starfox ( if it comes out lol)
Legend of Zelda ( if it comes out lol)

As for this year I have left are

Bayonetta 2
Captain Toad
Smash
Advance wars ( will wait til on sale)
Rayman Legends ( trying to hold out on a price I like)

I doubt Advance Wars will be on sale, but I think it's possible to see it on Club Nintendo.
About Rayman, 20 dollars for it is a great prize, so wait the next Ubisoft sale.

I doubt Advance Wars will be on sale, but I think it's possible to see it on Club Nintendo.
About Rayman, 20 dollars for it is a great prize, so wait the next Ubisoft sale.
Oh I have a feeling it will go on sale or be an CN award. Just not anytime soon, it's gonna be a while. I'm ready to wait it out. I know Rayman Legends was on sale earlier this year on the eshop for $20. I miss it however, Ubisoft just keeps the Just Dance games on sale everytime I look for sales from them. lol All the physical copies I see of Rayman Legends are 35-25 and I honestly don't want to spend that much. I will get it one day though. :3

I have a new list for wii u games
I want to get:
Toads treasure tracker
That kirby clay game. .-.
And pokemon fighters

I am planning to get legend of zelda hyrule warriors. I have seen lots of gameplay of it. It looks so fun! Another game that I am planning to get is mario party 9. My frienxs really want me to get it so I can play it with them. The last game that I will be getting is mario maker when it comes out. I cant wait to make my own mario levels!

Back