What games do you hope to/think will appear on the Nintendo NX?

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
T-Player Guy

T-Player Guy

Always think positively!
Towns Folk
So the Nintendo NX,with not so much information about what type of what console it'll be,how it will look like and other debates,have been announced some days before,and it's pretty much being discussed about it's core system as of now,but what about it's games?What will it bring for Nintendo's next generation of consoles?What does Nintendo has in their sleeves to offer us?Well,I do have some predicaments regarding this topic,and here are some games I think that will probaly be on the NX:

Super Mario Galaxy 1 + 2 remake:If Nintendo still manages to release a Sunshine remake within the remaining years in the market of the 3DS and the Wii U,then there'll be a more probale chance that they'll remake two of Mario's grandest adventures yet,and honestly,that's something I'll be begging to experience again in the next new generation. :)
If Sunshine HD/3D doesn't arrive soon enough though...

Super Mario Sunshine remake:There'll be chance that if this is released on the NX,rather than not skipping the 3DS or the Wii U,then the Galaxy 1 +2 remake won't become a reality too soon,but I still think it'll be worth waiting a bit more until then. :thumbsup:

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess remake:Well,with Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on the 3DS,and Wind Waker on the Wii U,I suppose it's most likely that Twilight Princess is the next in line to get a spot at newer generation systems.

A new Metroid game:You can never hope and dream enough for a new adventure for the ultimate bounty hunter,Samus Aran,to take on more evil menaces and save the galaxy,can you? :p

Duck Hunt "Urprising":I'm guessing it'll pretty much be the same situation that happened with Kid Icarus,once he was announced as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl,and four years later,his franchise got a rather great and successful reboot,so it wouldn't be a surprise if Sakurai decided to give Duck Hunt a new reboot as well some years later in the future,since the Duck Hunt Dog got a new design ever since Smash for 3DS/Wii U was released,like Pit in Brawl,who also got a new look when he re-appeared in gaming as a fighter in that game.

I have some other predicaments for the future,but I'll rather let you say your predicaments as well regarding the NX's possible games(and also because I would probaly do a very long post about them :p),so what are your hopes and thoughts about the future library of the Nintendo NX?

Reactions: 3823 and 18
Well I can't really say as what opinion that I can state because the information that we have about the Nintendo NX is really really scarce so yeah . Those games that you listed would be very cool if they don't get the reboot on the Wii U or the New 3ds XL .

Well the Duck Hunt new series would be awesome though its hard to like , come up with a story for it :p

Duck Hunt "Urprising"
Derprising :giggle:

I'd like to see a remake of the Galaxy games, or even just a Mario Galaxy 3, with new galaxies to explore. A new Metroid better happen on the Wii U, though I still want one one the NX. Let's just have two new Metroids, one for both consoles.
I also would want to see another Kid Icarus game. KI: U was so much fun, and a sequel would be amazing. Again, this would be cool as a Wii U title, but I'm willing to wait if it means a better gaming expirience.
Finally, I would want a new Earthbound game and/or Mother 3 remake. This series needs more love. I want this to happen most of all, as I love the Mother series and would want to see Mother 3 released in the West, whether it be a port of a remake. I want it!!

A New Mario Galaxy game would be simply amazing! Allthough both 3d land and 3d world was kind of a "sucsessor" for the Galaxy series, a New Galaxy game would be awesome. I also hope for a New 3d metroid game, similar to the prime games. And of course, a nintendo console without a Zelda, is not a Nintendo console.

IMO, it depends on what type of console or handheld it is and what Wii U (maybe 3DS) has in the next few years. Some basic ideas I'd like to see would be:

New Super Mario game: Make it the best yet. Just do everything possible to make it amazing.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Remake: Assuming their next handheld will be in HD, do this. I need to see HD Sinnoh again, and this game is simply too good for me not to play again - this time on the new console.

Donkey Kong 3D game: Imagine a new Donkey Kong 3D platformer, oh the destruction I could cause while looking for bananas...

Spla2n: I think that Splatoon will sell VERY well for a new IP on Wii U, so they can possibly think about an even better successor taking advantage of their new console's (what should be better) online capabilities.

New IP: Try and release a new IP close to launch to really get the system going alongside an established IP like Mario, something possibly on a similar scale to Splatoon; I think that they have the Nintendo Clubhouse now, so the possibilities of new games are close to endless when it comes to future IPs and they should try and pick one like they did with Splatoon and market it like they would for Mario.

Indie Collection: To deal with possible game droughts if needed, release a super Indie Collection retail box containing the fans' choice indie games.

I'd like to also see more third party and Nintendo trying for a new deal with Disney, so they can possibly produce new Marvel games for the Nintendo consoles; together they would be a force to be reckoned with.

To be honest... A new F-Zero and Metroid game would please me a lot. I'd love to see the official next 3D Mario game on the NX, as well.

Maybe a sequel to Donkey Kong 64? Or an awesome remake? *coughLankyKongwasatrophyinSSB4cough*

May be............................... I would like to see those kind of game that I have never seen. Like new kind of super hero thing or any racing or may something which is unexpecte
And nintendo can lauch some new digimon. Game

It is gonna have some Pokemon spin off game, or even the main story if it is a handheld. It is gonna have pokemon rumble, some version of it. If it is a handheld, it COULD have a sinnoh or Unova remake.

DEFINITELY it will have some games of Mario and Zelda, Kirby and many more :D

I think that it will have Mario Kart 9, a Super Smash Bros game for it, possibly another New Super Mario Bros game, and anoth Mario 3d platformer.
I also think that it will have backwards compatibility with the Wii U (and possibly Wii) if it is a home console, and backwards compatibility with the 3ds (and possibly ds/dsi) if it is a handheld.

I want a new and improved Dance Dance Revolution to make a debut on the NX. I believe that DDR is a ton times better than Just Dance. DDR is more competitive and requires a lot of fancy foot work skill to master, unlike JD. Just Dance might be a better party game, but Revolution is a great outlet to actually exercise one's rhythm!

mario galaxy 3 and diddy kong racing nx just so i can make a comparison to mario kart 8

This will be nice when it is both a handheld and home console

Games i expect to see

Mario Kart 9
Mario Party 11
A new Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario Bros
new Pokemon Game ( And a remake of Diamond and Pearl after that)
new Animal Crossing Game
new Legend of Zelda Game

What i Hope to see

Super Mario Galaxy 3
Another Star Fox (Maybe Star Fox Zero and The Leged of Zelda will also be released on nx)
Sequel to rogue squadron or Shadows of the Empire (I heard EA was interested in the nx)
A Super Mario 64 or Sunshine Remake
Another Captian Toad Game
A Metroid Game
A F-Zero Game
Pokemon MMO

Mario kart 10 because microsoft skipped windows 9

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and Harold1995
I'm pretty sure Nintendo will include big Wii U games and port them to NX. Most likely a Super Smash Bros Remastered including all DLC and improved Graphics and features. And a Super Mario Maker and Splatoon Remastred, that would have more features. Probably a giant Pokemon game, since it's Pokemon's 20th anniversary this year.

metroind prime 5 because technecially metroind prime federation force is metroid prime 4

If F-Zero doesn't somehow make it to the NX, I'll shout my disapproval from the tallest building in the country!

Reactions: 423
I want an actual Animal Crossing game but seeing how crazy Nintendo has been for games like Minecraft and Terraria it wouldn't surprise me at all if Nintendo adds the 4 FNaF games.

I'm expecting F-Zero and Metroid games since it seems like they are trying to revive those two series. I would also like to see a Kirby air ride 2

Reactions: 423 and MindzEye
If F-Zero doesn't somehow make it to the NX, I'll shout my disapproval from the tallest building in the country!
F-Zero is a must for the NX. Just think if it had online racing. :love:

I'm expecting F-Zero and Metroid games since it seems like they are trying to revive those two series. I would also like to see a Kirby air ride 2
You just hit my nostalgia bone, mentioning Kirby air ride all willy-nilly. A sequel along with HD graphics would be to die for! :woot:

Reactions: MindzEye and Slayerpon Tatsu
My gut is telling me there is going to be a new Kid Icarus game, it was way too popular to forget about it now. Either it's going to come out for 3DS/Wii U or they wait a little longer and develop one especially for the NX. I think both options are equally (un)likely. I do hope it'll be a 3DS game though, because that would means it is here sooner and I just can't wait! :D

Reactions: MindzEye
Back