What games do you want to see remastered?

• Thread starter DarkSpyro
  • Start date
DarkSpyro

DarkSpyro

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What Games would you like see Remastered on the Nintendo Switch. For me I still want see the Spyro reignited trilogy on switch, and maybe Ape Escape as well.

I'd love to see remasters of Startfox Adventure, Pokémon Colosseum and XD, Final Fantasy V (without the uninspired mobile graphics) and maybe a Silent Hill collection.

There's so many remakes and ports of games it's so hard to decide. Game and Watch Collections, Joy Mech Fight, Pokémon Black/White sort of like Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee but maybe with an extra region like Orre via a ship in Castelia, any SMT game because I've never played them and it's be nice if they were on one console and the graphics might be dated, Donkey Kong 64 but a little faster paced, Mother 3 of course like EB64 but with better graphics, SSB Melee with HD graphics, Golden Sun, Fire Emblem on the Famicom if they haven't remade it but if they have make it with an official English translation, Kid Icarus of Myths and Monsters, VB Wario Land, and Star Fox 2.

What Games would you like see Remastered on the Nintendo Switch. For me I still want see the Spyro reignited trilogy on switch, and maybe Ape Escape as well.
For me im hoping to see a remake of Mario galaxy (either of the two games would be great but id prefer its the first one), it had the best music and gameplay of any mario game and the bowser fights were amazing (better in the first one tho). Totally deserves a return, it could simply be a remake like we had for donkey Kong country on the wii/ 3ds and give us some mild revising without killing the fun elements of the game (except for the spring power we never really needed that part lol)

Kirby's dream land 1-3 and kirby 64. pokemon black and white remakes would also be nice.

Mario 64 was an absolutely amazing game and it was so fun and I feel that it would be just incredible if it were remade because while its game play still holds up amazingly well, and the story is amazing, the graphics feel dated and I imagine that playing that game with graphics similar to those of Mario Odyssey would be absolutely amazing.
That game was such an important part of gaming and defined the birth of three dimensional gaming and so it would be insane to actually be able to not only play that game on the Nintendo Switch, but to also play it with brand new graphics would be awesome.
It doesn't even have to be all cartoony or colorful like Odyssey but could also be done with a more realistic palette and graphics that are less bubbly and round but rather are slightly more angular.

I absolutely wanna see earthbound or if possible the entire mother trilogy get remastered on Nintendo switch. I would buy that in a heartbeat. :love: I absolutely love the earthbound/mother series and want it to be revived on the switch I feel it has the potential to sell really well especially with the popularity of undertale everywhere in this current day and age. I feel an earthbound remake is really needed on Nintendo switch and hope sagashito itoi revives it. I pray it happens. Earthbounds trilogy is a wonderful trio of games and I feel that it's a must play for everyone that loves a wacky rpg with interesting story and characters.

I would LOVE to get a Super Mario Sunshine remaster. It's a really great game that I had a lot of fun with way back when. It has a ton of interesting mechanics like F. L. U. D. D. and uhhh watermelons and i'd love to have it in HD. (and maybe they'll finally add the cut content lol)

Another Mario gaame: Super Mario 64. If we get HD graphics, the world of super mario 64 will really pop up, i mean theve done a Throwback Galaxy, which was a remake of the first level and that was really cool (I also spoiled the galaxies to myself sooooooo no more surprises for me when I'll play galaxy :/). Maybe we'll finally know what the L is Real statue actually says. Super Mario 64 hasn't aged particularly well. the graphics have a unique feel and novelty, but mario isn't very expressive. Bowser looks weird, and yoshi is stretched a bit. Oh, and don't forget that the camera still sucks. This game needs a remaster ASAP.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask. These three are bundeled up because of largely the same reason. As I said in a previous comment:
Ocarina of Time is really fun, has great dialogue, excellent gameplay, but it got very confusing at times, and i didnt know what to do or where to go even. I spent most of the time getting lost, so it kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. Same goes with alttp, and i really didn't like walking for 2 minutes straight. I didn't even know about certain stuff that couldve made the game so much easier! they're both really great games, but they're just not my type that much

I really liked a Link Between Worlds, and one of my friends even says it's his 2nd favorite Zelda game behind Breath of the Wild! Of course, I haven't really played it all that much (sorry), but I heard it's great! However, I have played A Link to the Past, the game A Link Between World is based off of. I would love to have A Link to the Past a bit more guiding and have the artstyle of A Link Between Worlds and Link's Awakening Remake. As for Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, they already got remasters, but they're not that high quality, and there are still a bunch of changes that need to be made, like maybe increasing movement options and such.

Lastly, I want a Kid Icarus Uprising remaster for one reason only. ok maybe two.
1. THE CONTROLS SUCKKKKK. Nintendo even knows this! Why else would they bundle a STAND to keep a PORTABLE SYSTEM STATIONARY. LIKE BRO. I bet with a better controller, they can make it work out
2. This game is soooooooooooo beautiful! of course I want this stuff in HD lol

As for Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, they already got remasters, but they're not that high quality.
Let's get those two on Switch!

Nah, not really I already own OoT on 3DS and it's glorious. Way better than the N64 with no real need for a menu to switch things because it's on the bottom screen and with the current setup it wouldn't work on Switch without making it unintuitive.

Lastly, I want a Kid Icarus Uprising remaster for one reason only. ok maybe two.
1. THE CONTROLS SUCKKKKK. Nintendo even knows this! Why else would they bundle a STAND to keep a PORTABLE SYSTEM STATIONARY. LIKE BRO. I bet with a better controller, they can make it work out
2. This game is soooooooooooo beautiful! of course I want this stuff in HD lol

It's not that old and I didn't mind it other than that blistering difficulty. You could always get it used and then hope for a sequel because it needs more of those rather than a remake. Myths and Monsters needs it WAY more but it was on VC and if they remake it today it would need to have more levels and maybe a 3D shooter option like KIU and it's hilarious how we got it in the US before Japan ever got it so I really think it should add to the canon rather than be subtracted from it.

• Informative
Reactions: Sunny_Meows
I would love to see remasters of some SNES RPGs. Something like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Illusion of Gaia, Secret of Evermore. Also they could remaster Terranigma and bring it stateside finally.

A remaster of Goldeneye could be cool too. I don’t know how well it would hold up in the current times, but it could serve as some great nostalgia at the very least. It would be hilarious to get a remaster if South Park 64 too. I have great memories of using the Terrence and Phillip dolls to cover the whole screen in gas.

Back