What gender am I?

• Thread starter Kawaki
  • Start date
Kawaki

Kawaki

Kuro Ookami
Towns Folk
Strange question:
Based on my previous posts etc. What gender do you think I am?

female

Ha ha. What make you say that? By the way, you can't judge just off the picture.

i didn't, i don't judge pic, i am male but i have a female pic
i saw that it said female on you profile page

Huh? Gotta change that...I didn't know that was visible. It's mainly a privacy thing. And I don't like to be stereotyped.

Huh? Gotta change that...I didn't know that was visible. It's mainly a privacy thing. And I don't like to be stereotyped.

People have? I never saw it happen to others... then again, if I took a picture of myself... I might be

(Yes I AM Male, it's something else...)

People have? I never saw it happen to others... then again, if I took a picture of myself... I might be

(Yes I AM Male, it's something else...)
I don't know what you are talking about. About the stereotype thing, the reason behind that is because, for example (there are hundreds of other reasons), people might automatically think I'm not into sports. Or they may only talk with people they think might be interested in sports.

Reactions: Kakea
I don't know what you are talking about. About the stereotype thing, the reason behind that is because, for example (there are hundreds of other reasons), people might automatically think I'm not into sports. Or they may only talk with people they think might be interested in sports.

Ah... I never saw it, though I may be surprised to find female perverts or gamers (I mean someone like me, who'd spend WAY too much and regret it, but still do it again for games) But me neither others I saw online ever treated anyone differently...

(What I was talking about earlier is... I'm Black. And I heard some people would be your friend but will treat us different, believing we'd be more "comfortable" so far... I never experienced anything different IRL, but have somewhat on <inverse...)

Ah... I never saw it, though I may be surprised to find female perverts or gamers (I mean someone like me, who'd spend WAY too much and regret it, but still do it again for games) But me neither others I saw online ever treated anyone differently...

(What I was talking about earlier is... I'm Black. And I heard some people would be your friend but will treat us different, believing we'd be more "comfortable" so far... I never experienced anything different IRL, but have somewhat on <inverse...)
Unless you say it, I don't think anyone will know your color online, therefore people won't treat you differently that way. Anyway, I am one of those gamers that regret spending so much on games but keeps doing it. Like I said, you said you'd be surprised if that happened, and it is true about me. So like I said about the stereotyping.

I don't get it. If I wanted to know your gender, I would just click on your profile overlay to see, but you've set it to unspecified. Why would one have to analyze your posts to try to determine it? What's your response if they got it incorrectly?

It's mainly a privacy thing. And I don't like to be stereotyped.
You shouldn't care about the people trying to stereotype you. You shouldn't let other people's statements and opinions affect who you are and how you identify yourself.

Reactions: Kakea and Mikaya
I don't get it. If I wanted to know your gender, I would just click on your profile overlay to see, but you've set it to unspecified. Why would one have to analyze your posts to try to determine it? What's your response if they got it incorrectly?

You shouldn't care about the people trying to stereotype you. You shouldn't let other people's statements and opinions affect who you are and how you identify yourself.
No one said I was identifying differently. I just want to see what other people think I am. Pure guessing. It's just fun to see what others would say.

No one said I was identifying differently. I just want to see what other people think I am. Pure guessing. It's just fun to see what others would say.

Simply put: Trolling trolls is funny!? :D

Simply put: Trolling trolls is funny!? :D
I don't get it. If a troll is what I think it is, that is not what this is. It was simple. I wanted to know what everyone thought. Why does something so simple have to be blown way out of proportion? I'll repeat myself, it was fun & curiosity only!

I don't get it. If a troll is what I think it is, that is not what this is. It was simple. I wanted to know what everyone thought. Why does something so simple have to be blown way out of proportion? I'll repeat myself, it was fun & curiosity only!

Sorry, I miss read/interpreted your comment! People DO change the way they speak/respond based on who they're talking to...

Reactions: Kawaki
Back