What Hobbies Do You Have?

• Thread starter Bennie
  • Start date
B

Bennie

I like to play hockey, rugby, and game. (Of course :p) I also enjoy "motor" sports such as snowmobiling, dirtbiking, and fourwheeling.
How about you?

I like doing a bit of art. I'm creative when it comes to that. xD

I like playing Tennis & Bandminton.

I enjoy playing Cricket and Football. I also like tech stuff as well... lol Im always reading articles regarding the new or latest gadgets.

I like to work with forums, and I also like to go places with my friends! Even if it's just to the mall... Nothing beats a good outing! :)

When I'm not foruming, I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music, horseback riding, hunting, fishing, hiking, and playing sports with friends/family.

When I'm not foruming, I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music, horseback riding, hunting, fishing, hiking, and playing sports with friends/family.
That's quite an assortment of activities! How do you find the time to do all of those things?

Gaming.

Yep, that's it. I've dropped all other hobbies I used to have to dedicate more time to gaming.

I do calligraphy, mod on a forum, play games, read books, listen to music and fix computers.

I like to listen to music,Reading,buying,playing Basketball and singing

My hobbies are: gaming (and everything that has something to do with games) reading, drawing, playing keyboard, listening to music, watching anime and watching YouTube!

Hobbies of mine include: Gaming, TCGs/CCGs, Anime/Manga, and procrastinating on the internet. Also, going on this forum. :)

Back