What I don't like about battling over WiFi

• Thread starter Giblenator
  • Start date
Giblenator

Giblenator

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
You know what I don't appreciate... people who challenge me but then don't want to honor their challenge. They just forfeit the match if they're about to lose. Like what's up with that. If you challenge someone, you should know their is a chance that their pokemon will more OP then yours. That's a risk you should be fully aware of.

You know what I don't appreciate... people who challenge me but then don't want to honor their challenge. They just forfeit the match if they're about to lose. Like what's up with that. If you challenge someone, you should know their is a chance that their pokemon will more OP then yours. That's a risk you should be fully aware of.
At least they don't turn off the game during a battle, but I get your point. It's probably best to just make friends with Pokemon battlers who have a lot of Pokemon and just battle them for fun every now and again.

Forfeiting is a way of admitting defeat, or at least frustration. It happened in 2014 vgc finals game 1 at worlds. Maybe its not honorable, but it's better than drawing out a battle that you know you will lose.

If the battle is a guaranteed lose... then there is no reason to keep fighting and lose time

That's better than challenging someone, then forfeiting on the first turn.

That's better than challenging someone, then forfeiting on the first turn.
Sometimes stuff just comes up at bad times.

Back