What if the 3ds never existed?

• Thread starter EntityHoundoor
  • Start date
EntityHoundoor

EntityHoundoor

Let Your Geek Flag Fly!
Towns Folk
What if the Nintendo 3ds never existed? Let's be honest, I use mine all the time: when I have nothing better to do, when I want to evade responsibility, or when I am in the elevator with someone and want to avoid awkward conversations. I have a whole world of games in my hand when I play my 3ds. Now, what if it never existed? Imagine what life would be like! I would honestly die in an instant.

If the 3ds never existed , then Nintendo would probably have some other handheld console that would be released :p technically . But it'd be really boring if the 3ds never existed , and it if it never existed , I'd probably have a Wii U in such cases like that :p or stick to the regular Nintendo DS :p

You know what I meant by what I said on the post, Eridan.

If the 3DS never existed I might just go to a corner and just think about life. I never had a 3-D is from the beginning I waited actually a really long time to get mine and I got the 3DS XL right before the new 3DS came out. I play Pokémon on my 3ds so much without it I don't know what I'd do.

If the 3DS never existed, you'd never be asking this question. :p

Reactions: Jisenku
If the 3DS never existed, you'd never be asking this question. :p
*facepalm

If the 3DS didn't exist there would be the 2DS and New 3DS actually being called the 3DS. That or the world would just be really dumb and unproductive because eventually it should exist or instead we'd be playing the Virtual Boy Advance.

If the 3ds never existed, that would be very sad. I would have probably gotten a wii u instead. I would also just probably use my computer and play games on it.

If the 3ds had never existed, then Nintendo wouldn't be as good but possibly there would a different system that Nintendo is making, like a computer for Nintendo games or something. Also, this website wouldn't be created so we would all die.

I would be really bummed since handhelds are my favorite. I always have a ton more handheld games than I do consoles. However if it didn't existed I would simply play old GBA and DS games on my DS Lite. We would have missed out on amazing games such as Kid Icarus Uprising and such if the 3DS didn't come out. So I'm very glad we have the 3DS.

Things would be a whole lot different. Personally, I made a lot of memories with that console. Nintendo as a company? Well, the 3DS was far more successful than the Wii U, I don't think they could've stayed afloat without it. I believe Nintendo would have sunk long ago if they never had the 3DS to carry them.

Without these memories... I wouldn't know, I don't feel a whole lot anymore. I can't remember most of my memories or how they felt. Nonetheless, I believe I would be a very different person through the butterfly effect or otherwise. Better? Worse? There's no way I could tell. All I know is, I'd be vastly different from who I am now.

Something tells me this thread made more sense when it was made.

I’m sure it would affect other people, and the industry as a whole, but it wouldn’t have affected me at all. I never bought one, though I came close a number of times. It never dipped down to a price point I was comfortable with. The 3D technology seems cool too, but all I kept hearing is that a lot of people would turn it off. It never made much sense to me that there was a 3D handheld that no one used 3D on.

Come to think of it if the 3DS never existed there's be competitors with products you'd rather consider instead. For instance the PS Vita, maybe a Sega Nomad but better, maybe a Neo Geo but portable. Whatever it may be it might be less ambitious but it would sell way better without Nintendo. I'd be still playing Gamecube, Wii, and DS games and it would be like nothing ever changed until the Switch comes out and it might sell even more.

But yeah I'd be on forums but maybe not this one.

Back