what if you had to

• Thread starter ahmad
  • Start date
ahmad

ahmad

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
if you had to use one character from super smash to face every other character in super smash bros who would it be? Why is it that character what's so good about him that you think it could take the rest on 1 by 1 and win

If I had to use one character to beat all the other characters in the game (which essentially is just All-Star mode), then I would use Marth. I've been using him since Melee, and so I think that now, I can stand up to most people, considering that I usually (about 9 out of 10) am the winner most of the time on For Glory 1 vs. 1! :)

what if you had to battle every enemy in fire emblem over again with your army?but your army is badly injured and there are no healers on your side what would be your startegy to win? why would this be the right wqy to go

ok im reposting this becuse i screwed up the first one and it will be a diffrent question this time what if you had to re battle all the bosses all over again in one fight?what strategy would you use to defeat them? all please post and leave a like

what if you were trapped backed into a corner with ive unbeleveably strong monsters are coming at you? what would you do and why is that the best thing to do in order to survive? please comment and leave a like

what if you were batling one level hundred pokemon? you have 6 but you r pokemon are lots of levels below? what startegy would you use to win ? why is this the best way to go? please comment and leave a like

I'd use Pokemon with high stats: a solid defensive one at the beginning to inflict some status effects, then I'd use Pokemon with high speed to inflict quick damage on the opponent and save the hard hitters for last.

what if you had to battle every enemy in fire emblem over again with your army?but your army is badly injured and there are no healers on your side what would be your startegy to win? why would this be the right way to go

If I had the chance to prepare for that situation, I would only bring 2 characters. lol

My NosferaTank Robin(Me) and Chrom lol
All stats capped, All Items forged, equipped with Aversa's Night as my main attack, Astra(Gains HP per hit because of Aversa's Night),Vantage(If my HP is half or below, I will get to attack first despite being the opponent's turn),Sol(Stacks HP gain from Aversa's Night + Weapon Damage/2),Armsthrift(Weapon usage won't get reduced Luck x2, so if Luck = 50, Weapon reduction is impossible), Counter(Direct weapons damage me for example, With Aversa's Night,Sol, and Astra, I can regain damage lost from me getting hit for counter to work).

Chrom on the other hand will only be paired up with me for the entire game equipped with only Exalted Falchion, Rightful King(Heightens chance of skill activation),Aether(Sol+Luna in 1 Skill has Skill/2 activation rate+Dual Strike+Rightful King),Dual Guard+(Increases trigger rate of dual guards),Dual Strike+(same with dual guard+ but for Dual Strike),Luna(If for some reason Aether didn't activate, Luna will activate instead has = Skill activation rate+Dual Strike+Rightful King).

This build has been tested in Priam's Paralogue Chapter, Garden of Giants and actual works lol

Zero Suit Samus is the only one I use mostly. Quick, good at physical attacks, and has some ranged attacks as well. Suits me perfectly :D

I likes me my sonic but 2 options come to mind which are WAY more effective. The Radiant Launch King of Brawl, and the 4th wall breaking goddess. Ike cause come on , dat launch power is ridiculous and I've found it interesting to edge guard with Ike. And for Palutena, guys she's a GODDESS!!!

That is all.

All of my units who could would have Armsthrift + Lifetaker / Renewal.

Their weapons would last much longer and they'd have consistent healing so they wouldn't die.

Back