AC:NH What improvements could be made to Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm sure there are A LOT of improvements you'd want to make to Animal Crossing: New Horizons, so let's hear 'em :D

Better alignment of paths and inclines

Sometimes I can't align my paths to the door of a building. Same with inclines. I've had to improvise and use two inclines just to make an area look good when I originally wanted to use one incline to line things up properly.

There's also a little green left over when using paths that aren't villager houses or bridges.

More buildings

I'm hoping we get more buildings in future updates. I think there's a leak suggesting that we're going to get two new buildings related to the Museum, so I'm excited for those. I just hope I have enough room on my island for when that update gets here.

Deeper relationships with villagers

I've heard complains how relationships with villagers have been kind of "meh" in New Horizons, so I thought I'd just pitch the idea here. No, this has nothing to do with dating or marrying villagers lmao. It's about deeper friendships with them.

Separate clothes and furniture storage

My storage is full even when I'm done with house upgrades. Buying clothes has filled up the remaining of my storage space and I hate it. I wish we had separate storage spaces for clothes and furniture.

Mass crafting and Storage link

Two things a lot of people have asked for:
  • Mass crafting - say goodbye to making fish bait one by one.
  • Storage link - no need to take out the materials from storage to use for crafting.
What are some of the improvements you'd like to see in Animal Crossing: New Horizons? :D

Reactions: Yumi Chi and Deepak
A faster way to terraform pls, I love terraforming, but it’s way way wayyyyy too slow.

Reactions: Deepak
Mobile banking, mobile gate-opening/closing, less menus when using the airport, more furniture series, more smaller events to bridge the gap between bigger events(instead of just having very small events that last for way too long), and of course they need to give us Blathers.

I would like to disable the text box when catching another bug/fish for the 2nd time, as it can get annoying especially when digging up clams

everything in this video:

I mostly want something like an island designer (y'know, like the happy home designer we have indoors...) but for outside! I dunno how Nintendo could pull it off for a whole entire island....but I want it!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Also, I think something that was talked about here before was how placing custom patterns as paths don't translate onto the map. I'd like to see them fix this as well so that my map doesn't look like a bare piece of land with buildings just scattered around it!

I'm sure there are A LOT of improvements you'd want to make to Animal Crossing: New Horizons, so let's hear 'em :D

Better alignment of paths and inclines

Sometimes I can't align my paths to the door of a building. Same with inclines. I've had to improvise and use two inclines just to make an area look good when I originally wanted to use one incline to line things up properly.

There's also a little green left over when using paths that aren't villager houses or bridges.

More buildings

I'm hoping we get more buildings in future updates. I think there's a leak suggesting that we're going to get two new buildings related to the Museum, so I'm excited for those. I just hope I have enough room on my island for when that update gets here.

Deeper relationships with villagers

I've heard complains how relationships with villagers have been kind of "meh" in New Horizons, so I thought I'd just pitch the idea here. No, this has nothing to do with dating or marrying villagers lmao. It's about deeper friendships with them.

Separate clothes and furniture storage

My storage is full even when I'm done with house upgrades. Buying clothes has filled up the remaining of my storage space and I hate it. I wish we had separate storage spaces for clothes and furniture.

Mass crafting and Storage link

Two things a lot of people have asked for:
  • Mass crafting - say goodbye to making fish bait one by one.
  • Storage link - no need to take out the materials from storage to use for crafting.
What are some of the improvements you'd like to see in Animal Crossing: New Horizons? :D
More buildings will most probably happen soon.

Back