What is a better game to buy between Kirby Rainbow Curse and Yoshi Wooly World

• Thread starter bryce0105
  • Start date
bryce0105

bryce0105

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
i have two games on my mind and I can't decide which game to purchase plz help me decide

1. Kirby and the rainbow curse
2. Or keep my money for Yoshies wooly world

I can't decide which one I will get and I'm not sure if Kirby and the rainbow curse is a good one

In the comments put rainbow for the game Kirby and the rainbow curse or put Yoshies for Yoshies wooly world

I'm not one to take sides, but I can give a small accurate description of each instead!

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - A new concept for a Kirby game. As you may have seen, you control Kirby by drawing a path for him to travel on using the Gamepad. You progress through all the levels using this method, and pick up different abilities that can help you on your adventure. Plus if you have a Kirby, Meta Knight, or King Dedede amiibo, then it will give you some cool abilities as well.

Yoshi's Wooly World - If you have experience with any of the Yoshi's Island games, you'll notice it would be somewhat similar to those, except without the babies. The wool yoshi amiibos (not certain of their features) make the game more enjoyable. I think if you want more question on this game you should ask @Jotape™, he has a copy I believe.

yes i do have a copy :D

Reactions: 3905
I think that you should get Kirby and the rainbow curse. It is much better than yoshi's wooly world. Yoshi's wooly world was kind of a boring and not fun game to me. The rainbow curse has a much better system of playing the game. I think that the Rainbow Curse is one of the best games for the wii u. You will not regret getting this awesome game. It is not a waste of money too.

Back