• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I need a site that let's you post stuff for free: there's stuff I'm working on and want to show everyone
but I can't post it on any site I use now.... Is there any place I could upload big files to for free?

Do you mean Cloud Storage? (i.e. Dropbox)
For that I've been using MEGA. It's really nice since you can sign up for a free account with 50 GB space. And I don't think there is any limitations to how big a file is to upload. It also has a good interface as well with some other features (though I don't really use them :p)

Reactions: Kakea
I need a site that let's you post stuff for free: there's stuff I'm working on and want to show everyone
but I can't post it on any site I use now.... Is there any place I could upload big files to for free?
OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, etc.

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior and Kakea
Thanks, this is my first time trying to share a game file.I have no one to test them on.....
so I need a place that'll take GameMaker studio games, I'll post on their site but I don't know if that's
free and they're costumer service is horrible.

Well, I use google drive for my stuff, you get 15 gigabytes for free for email alone. Also you get docs and slides and photos, which means it has everything you will ever need all in one place. It is amazing. Right now in school everyone is using it, and one time we were all doing docs, and the power went out, but google does constant saves, which makes it perfect for those "I didn't save!" People. I keep all my photos and whatnot in google, so try it out! Also, one drive and cloud are also pretty good I've heard.

Mega is truly amazing. I use cloud also, though I have 1 year of free service on their. I hate google drive for any big files, because 15 gb is not much at all. I prefer using word and my handy dandy flash drive for home use and such. One drive is fairly decent, but I prefer mega and cloud.

If I saved my games on Google cloud would it be possible for others to see and play it? I can save them on sdcard but
I wanted to upload them after I finished they're taking up ALOT of space afterwards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back