What is a good RPG for the Gamecube?

• Thread starter ZeroBlast
  • Start date
ZeroBlast

ZeroBlast

The Swordsman
Towns Folk
Hey have any of you had an rpg game that you just couldn't stop playing? Most of us do and I want to know what you guys like in terms of rpgs. I want to know your favorite gamecube rpg because 1. I need some new good rpgs 2. just curious about what people are playing. Mine would have to be paper mario the thousand year door.

Paper Mario yes, but also Skies of Arcadia and Tales of Symphonia.

I've never played Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean but it looks like it's one of the better rpgs to come out for the system.

Reactions: Icemario
Paper Mario is awesome. I would also recommend Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.
I also enjoyed Lord of the Rings: Third Age. Hope these suggestions help and that you find what you need.

Paper Mario is awesome. I would also recommend Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.
I also enjoyed Lord of the Rings: Third Age. Hope these suggestions help and that you find what you need.
I KNOW I AM DYING TO GET BOTH OF THEM! Only reason I don't have them yet is because they are so expensive!

Paper Mario yes, but also Skies of Arcadia and Tales of Symphonia.

I've never played Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean but it looks like it's one of the better rpgs to come out for the system.
I want skies of arcadia legends and tales of symphonia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paper Mario is really one of the funnest RPGs for the Gamecube and I really liked it and it is worth for playing for quite a long time . I know there are other RPGs that might be cool but I probably never heard them but I would love to play them . I have seen many Skies of Arcadia Legends videos and Tales of Symphonia videos to say that they look very awesome so any of them is a good choice .

If you liked LoZ four Swords (GBA) then Four Swords Adventures is a must have! you can use GBA's as controllers if you want to play local multiplayer. There are many levels/worlds to explore and progress through for hours of fun!. Single player is just as good though. The bosses are a challenge to beat and the storyline is engaging. I enjoyed the game very much and you be disappointed! :D

Tales of Symphonia, I had so much fun with that game. The story was really cliché but the game itself was really fun, I enjoyed it back then.

Back