What is a leaf ticket?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I have a feeling this is somehow related to that Animal Crossing Pocket Camp game, but I just saw someone offering a leaf ticket and the image was definitely Animal Crossing related.

So what's a leaf ticket?

Well yes it is for Animal crossing pocket camp, and they are for the throw net, which allows the player to catch multiple fish at once. The honey, which allows the player to catch multiple bugs at once. Fertilizer. Entrance to Shovelstrike Quarry (for minerals). Placing craft orders when the player doesn't have all the required materials. Increase the speed of Cyrus' furniture production. expanding the inventory cap from 150 to 250. K.K. Slider's chair and Tom Nook's chair. You can get them for Timed Goals or Stretch Goals for Isabelle. Or You can use real money to get them or use your points on My Nintendo to get them. In other words it's in game currency for Animal crossing pocket camp. Just like the tickets in Animal crossing new leaf welcome Amiibo.

Last edited:
They are something in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp that you can buy with actual money to do things like speed things up with Cyrus or throwing the net for fish. You don't have to buy any of course since the game offers you some through the My Nintendo. If not you are going to have to wait extended periods of time and if you're impatient like me that doesn't go so well.

Leaf Tickets are a secondary in game currency for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. They allow you to purchase in game items, such as honey for catching bugs, and fighting nets for catching fish. They also speed up in game processes, like crafting something from Cyrus faster, etc. etc. Basically, they’re like a secondary currency that does things Bells can’t do.

Back